Guts and Butts Crew

• Hey B & G'ers

I have to share a phrase that someone shared with me.

"Thanksgiving is on Thursday. Not Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday.

Oh well, for me this year it is. I'm going "down home" and gonna eat my mama's old fashion cooking that I have not eaten for  35 years!!!  But I do plan to work out, and if I gain. I don't care, it will be worth it.  After 35 years, are you kidding?

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Hey leggs - Welcome to the group.  

Melissa

• Love it Melissa I think that is going to be a hard one for me to remember!  LOL!

Lonna

• Gooooood Morning Gutts and Butts Crew!!! Well, Its over, We did it!!! We made it!!! I am soooo proud of all of you and thank you for all being there for me when I needed  it!!!!

I will be on more today later one but I just wanted to Say CONDRATULATIONS!

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!

Have a great day!

Lonna

• Hey guts and butts crew,

Where is everybody?  I really have been missing you all.  I can't seem to find any encouragement like I did with this group.

Lets get it going again. I have been out of sync and need to start again.

Who is up to start next Monday March 28,2011?  

Or another date we call all agree on?

Hope to see you on here.

Melissa

• Hi Melissa,

I'm happy to hear from you!  I haven't been on here in a while either.  My husband had come back from being overseas for 4 months and we were trying to readjust, and the BFL program kind of got put on the backburner.  I had just been thinking, though, that I need to get back on the program, and then you sent this message.  I'm taking it as a sign!!!  I am more than happy to start with you again on March 28th, 2011.  

As for where everyone else is, when I got your message I remembered that the group had decided to start a new forum for the second round.  So I looked back through my e-mails to find out the name.  It should be called "Gutts and Butts Round 2."  I was just looking through the forum groups and didn't see it, but I'm going to go back and search again.

In the meantime, as I said, I am raring to go again and we can both start on Monday if you are still up for it and want a support buddy.  If you find the rest of the group on the forum let me know, and we can figure out if we want to join up with them again too.  I get messages from this forum sent to my e-mail inbox, but not from the new forum group, so I could appreciate it if you can drop me a line from here to let me know what you'd like to do, and if you find the others.

Thanks,

Sherry

• Hey everyone I know i fell off the map last time but I would be happy to jump back into things again. While I wont be following the program since I am currently training for a half-ironman, the motivational support from the group will definitely help out. Hopefully the whole group can get back together again.

• Count me in guys!!!!!!! I will once again give it my all, and will and would love help and encouragement from anyone who will give it!!!

I have an extremely busy weekend and will be at Disney today. I hope we can give this another go and have great sucess agan!!

Good luck everyone it is sooooo nice to see you all again!

Lonna