DebbieMO's "Step it Up for Spring" Group

• I'M READY TO ROLL!!!!  Got my journal ready, execise and food planned, food bought, and I am taking my measurements and before pictures this evening.  Here goes nothing...actually...here goes EVERYTHING!!!  Hope everyone has a fabulous first week!!!

• Whoohoo!  Ready to start!  Kind of...

• Awesome meeting today!  I can't wait to see the AFTER photo in 12 short weeks :~)  I am Ready to start my challenge at 5 am tomorrow!  I am measured, have my photos and went grocery shopping tonight. I'll let you know how day 1 went tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone starting tomorrow. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

• Yay Hanna and Kathy!! =)  Remember, Kathy...it's a GOOD pain!! haha! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Any other of my group out there lurking, post something!! =) I highly suggest that you read and post often; it helps with the motivation!!

• Ok, I did what seemed the hardest for me!  I took my before pictures and measurements.  Looking at my before pictures has lit a fire in me.  My body HAS to change and get more lean!!  I'm pretty certain that looking back at those pics will get me through the tough days!!  Thank you soooo much for letting me join your group!!  

• Absolutely no problem...the more the merrier to keep one another motivated and fired up!! Glad you were able to get past the "taking pictures" part...baby steps!! Just imagine what you are going to look like in 12 weeks!! Woop!!

• Hi All

I've started today as well (my first challenge) and if it's OK I thought I would jump on this thread just to see how people who are at the same stage as I am are going.

I've just realised that everyone here is a female and if anyone is uncomfortable with me joining this thread please let me know and I will find another.

I'm pretty comfortable with the workouts but I think a lot of my questions are going to come out of the meals and stuff.

I haven't taken my pictures yet but I will in the next day or two.

Anyway I don't envisage that I will be on a hell of a lot but it will be good to be able to go somewhere for advice and info should I need it.

Cheers

Anthony

• Anthony-You are more than welcome to hop on board with "all these women"!! haha!!

Happy to report that one of my group's daughters saw me in the hall this morning and said, "Coach Roz, my mom has noodle arms from her workout this morning!"  YAY!! Mission accomplished!! Way to go Brenda!!!

And Kathy-hope it was hard washing the hair!! lol!! =)

Work hard, people!!

• Elisabeth & I started our first Challenge today too.....5AM wow it was cold....

• Two small meals and UBWO completed, plus shopping for additional BFL food and staples.

I am working on getting a user-friendly file of BFL foods uploaded. When that is done I will post the link.

Hope everyone is having a great morning!

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• Hi everyone.  I started my first ever challenge today.  This group seems awesome.  Can I join?

Joey

• Please do join us, Joey.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• Can you say JELLO ARMS???  UBWO completed, 4 small meals competed, journaling up to date...feeling good.  However, I didn't realize how much work I needed to do on my upper body strenth!!  Wow, lots of room for improvement!!

• I also started today and will need/want all the help I can get....I LOVE SEASONAL CANDY! Ok I just needed to get that out.  I am good to go now! :-)