Preparing for the Q4 Body for Life Challenge! Care to join the journey?!?!?

• Preparing to kickoff the Q4 2010 challenge!

Challenge Q4 will begin Sunday 03 October, ending Christmas day, Saturday 25 December (final weigh in before Santa hits!).

I’m looking for team members to motivate, personal motivation, support, & accountability. Care to join the journey?!?!?

Let's close out 2010 with a BANG!!!

• Hey Roosed! I am still in Challenge 2, but I plan to start challenge 3 on October 11, so we will be really close! Congrats on your decision!!!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Roosed-

I am starting C2 on Sept. 27 and finishing Dec. 19 for two weeks of holiday fun- but NOT overindulgence!!  I'll start C3 on Jan. 3rd.   I am close enough to your start date, I'd like to join your group!

Hi Tisha!

Jen

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten!

My FOURTH Challenge: May 23-Aug. 14, 2011.  Began First BFL Challenge on June 21, 2010

• HI Roosed!

Nice to see you here planning your SUCCESS! I'm in, and i've convinced the MR to join in with me!

Hi everyone else

See you then!

• Jen & Tisha, PLEASE feel free to join in & chime in!!! The more, the merrier! Support & accountability are the backbone of this gig & it gets tough to stay strong when the crew runs thin towards the end!

PiePrincess, that's so cool you've got the PiePrince all lined up to go through C2 with ya!!! Just don't be mad when his numbers are bigger at first since he'll probably have those early easy Kilos to shed that you've already burned through!!! Go ahead and help him get his profile dialed in and let him know he's got a nutty cheerleader halfway'round the world in the Memphis burbs just waiting to see him rock this thing!!!

• I am not on the same week but I will join in with you. I like reading your posts on bodyspace.

Bryan

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• BraynL, when will you finish up your current challenge?

• October 2nd. I will start another 12 weeks November 8th (P90X)

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Way to go Roosed!! I'm starting a challenge with my school/church group (well they are starting it). They will be on the same dates and I titled the challenge, "All I Want For Christmas Is..." Hopefully they will get the ultimate gift of newfound fitness and health! =)

Keep up the GREAT work! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Roosed -- I am impressed!  We're not even done with the current challenge, and you're already planning the next one.  Awesome!  Folks, let me tell you -- you want to be part of this group!  Roosed is a motivating all-star!  He is a great person to have on the challenge with you, to keep you motivated and on course.

We finish our current challenge on Sept 26, and I was thinking of taking two weeks for "active rest".  But who knows, Roosed -- maybe I'll jump right back in to stay on schedule with you!

• I may be a week behind you guys after my private meditation period with a dozen Krispy Kremes and a pint of B&J ("dodgeball" pizza scene, again) .  You guys are a great inspiration.  See you 'round the water cooler.

• IAMSTEVE & FRICK!!! Come on down gents! Let's roll on through to Christmas and see just what kind of healthy gift we can put together for the Mrs.s!!!

• Winding up week 12 and getting ready to correct the errors of my ways in C1, tearing into C2 on 03 OCT 2010! Come on along!!! Misery LOVES company! The support & motivation of a team makes this process absolutely ROCK!!!

• WooHoo!!! I'll be wrapping up C1 this Sunday then taking 1 week R&R before we crank this baby up!!! Let's get it together and knock Santa right out of his sleigh Christmas morning for final report out!!! What a way to celebrate!

• Way to go Roosed! I'm starting Sep 27th. Got my scheduled planned, gonna pick up a few more fresh foods this weekend and I'm ready to go! Enjoy your relaxation week :-)