Any others start their transformation today, August 30th?

• Go here:

bodyforlife.com/.../tools

And then click on tools to down load trackers for food, exercise, etc.

Dan

• Awesome!  Thank you.

• Hello All - I too started today. Really fighting headache this afternoon. think it is lack of caffine. but doing good.

Dan thanks for the tools - I had copy out of the book but these will work alot better. Good Luck everyone.

• Hello All - I too started today. Really fighting headache this afternoon. think it is lack of caffine. but doing good.

Dan thanks for the tools - I had copy out of the book but these will work alot better. Good Luck everyone.

• I too am starting today. plan on working out tonight. starting with lower body. Good Luck to us all! Plan on taking my "unflattering" photos tonight.

• I started today as well.  Would love to join the group!  Hope everyone has a great first day!

• I started today as well. When the alarm went off at 5 a.m. I had major self doubt set in. I considered going back to bed and starting again tomorrow, but I talked myself out of it. I'm doing this for my health and to look good, but more so to prove to myself that I can finish. I started this program 4 years ago, and like many things in my life I never finished. Well that stops now... one day at at time.

It took me 58 minutes to complete, well over the 46 recommended time limit. I'm wondering if anyone else had an issue with time? Also, I didn't push myself to the 8 and 9 level because I didn't want to overdue it and be sore for 3 days (as happened during my last attempt). I suppose this is ok?

Good luck to all and stay positive! Rome wasn't built in one day.

• Hey, I am hopping on the Transformation Train Today too!!! I started two weeks ago too, then last monday, Both weeks were disasters, but I feel  very confident cause I want to finish before Thanksgiving when I see my mom, whom I have  not seen in 3 years and let  her see that I am/will take better care of myself.

Melissa

• Hi Dan,     I started today. My workout was this morning and I just downloaded the challenge pdf. yellow tiger

• just finished my first upper body workout. Plan to run at 5am tommorow!

• Hi Dan & Everyone,

I would like to join the club for encouragement. I started bfl on Thursday 26th. After four days I've lost four lbs. already and lot more to go, plus strange as it may sounds I feel clean inside.

• Hope everyone had a great 1st day!

Question - do you always eat that 6th meal?  What if it gets to be too late?

Jeanne

• Hi there,

I'm starting the 12 week Challenge (my first one) on Wed., 9/1.  Nice to see so many others starting around the same time.  I'm hoping this will motivate me to keep a good weight routine.  I have no problem getting the cardio in but being consistent with weight training has been challening for me in the past.  

Are any of you doing the challenge and sending in your packet after the 12 weeks?  I plan on completing it and sending it in.  Labor Day weekend party might be a little challenging but I think I'll be strong.  Hearing the phrase now, "Impairment happens after the first bite." :-)  After the first bite of "unauthorized" food, it might be all downhill from then!   Although, don't you get a free day on BFL?  I need to review the book again.  Okay, nice meeting you.  Hope to post once in awhile.  Good luck to you all!

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong.  The amount of work is the same."  ~Carlos Castaneda

• Hi There

I'am starting today also - We have a group at work that is doing the Challenge ( the hospital were I work is offering the information; but no one in my department is doing this) I have talked my hubby in to working on this with me. If you don't mind I would could use the extra help.  Thanks

• Hey Dan, & Others

I also started my "Transformation" today, I am hoping to lose some weight before my wedding in Dec. I could use a lot of support since many people keep telling me that it cant be done. I wish everyone luck and look forward to hearing everyone's success stories for each day.

-Maggie