Starting on 30 August! Enyone?

• Hello!

I am starting on 30 Aug. Anyone here with me?

I am from Romania. It is ok to enter the Challenge? Or is it only for US?

Looking forward for a BFL buddy!

Tony

Tony: Romania will be in BFL!!!

• Welcome!

You cannot enter the challenge officially since it is for the US only. But you can certainly do the program and expect great support in this forum.

Good luck.

Manuela

C1W4D1

msjenayafitness.blogspot.com

• Thank you very much Manuela for your reply! I was hopping at a jacket.... :(( I love them!

• I know! I am from Switzerland so I can also not enter.

• I am starting on the 30th as well!

• perfect! can you leave a messinger id?

• but did you started the challenge yet?

• the last one was for Manuela...:)

• Yes I did. I am in my 4th week and lost 5cm around my waist already (from 81 to 76cm) :-)

• Wow! Super! Maybe you will post some pictures for before, 4 weeks, 8 weeks and after! Good work!

• I will post my 4 week results end of this week and also add my before pics. I have some before pics on my blog: msjenayafitness.blogspot.com

One of my first posts were the pics before I even knew I would enter the challenge. :-)

• I have seen the blog! Very nice! Keep on doing it! I don't think you need 12 months. Is too much! What do you do for supplements? I don't have Myoplex in Romania, just 2 or 3 products and they arevery expensive...

• alygirl, you are from US? If not, what do you use for suppliments? I don't have them in Romania

• I was able to get a hold of Myoplex diet bars. I keep these for emergencies since they contain a lot of sugar! And I use Elite Protein Powder. It has almost no carbs and is low in fat but has a good value of protein. Also because the EAS protein powder is so expensive! I would have liked to get a full EAS starter kit designed for my goals (lean & tone) but to get it in Switzerland would cost me a fortune.

The 12 month goal was acutally before I found out about Body-for-Life so I hope to be able to to it faster :)

• Manuela and Alygirl, please live me a yahoo messinger address so we can talk more. Is much more easyer. Mine is "pcristu@yahoo.com"