Sept. 3rd BFL-Start...Who's with me?

• C1 is done & I am looking forward to C2. I met some of my C1 goals .... got close on some  .... missed some, but I an still happy .... not yet satisfied but happy. If I had met all of my goals it means that I had set my goals too low. In prep for C2 I am re-reading "the book", especially chapter 5 on nutrition.

I did get up the nerve to post my before/after pics on my profile this AM. Went to Play It Again Sports looking for some heavier dumbbells. They only had new at $1 per lb. I think I can do better than that on Craigs List.

A lot of you guys have not posted in a while .... hope you are still hanging in & making your 10's!!

• Nice progress pics! Way to go!

• CONGRATULATIONS Grandpa Hiker. See some major definiton going on. Keep going.

• I'm still here. Just not a whole lot of time to post. I finish my challenge tomorrow. If I get the courage I'll post pictures later in the week.

After tomorrow I plan to stay the course I'm on, maybe just bump the calories for muscle growth.  

• I am here guys.  Finishing strong, but I still have a lot of work to do .  I am looking forward for my 2nd Challenge.

• a few more days left for us! im thinking about doing my after pics on wednesday so i can enjoy thanksgiving!

this 12 weeks has been a journey! i cant believe myself i stuck to this for the entire time =)

• Hello! I posted back at the beginning that I was starting on the 3rd too. I have been absent from these boards because I am incredibly busy. I stuck with it but I am sick this week with a head cold and I am unable to exercise without getting super dizzy. So here I am.

I too am taking my pictures before the Turkey day feast. I am thinking Thurs morn before the ensuing bloat. I cannot believe I am here. I can't get my head around the fact that I did this. I lost 3 inches on my hips, 2 at the waist(navel) and 2 at the most narrow point of my waist. From a size 12 to a size 6(going on size 4, because it seems I am still losing) .Lost 17 pds scale weight.

Congrats to all of you. May you all have a blessed holiday and celebrate the fact that you did this, whether you are satisfied or going in for round 2. (I am going to start training for a half marathon)  I still can't believe it, but I am grateful!

• woohoo! C1 complete!

did the photos today and hopefully ill have em this friday.

• What a great feeling to finish this challenge, I too should have finish photos by the end of next  week

Today's Mighty Oak is yesterdays Nut that held its Ground!

• I have finally posted my pictures on my profile page as well as a post under "My transformations" called KimC's Challenge 1 completed.  (almost a little embarrassed in doing so but they are there now). I'm still debating whether to submit my packet or not.

• KimC--What are you embarrassed about? Most of us want to look like your before pictures.

• oh its just because I feel like i'm posting pics of me in my underwear :).

• KimC--you look awesome!!! Great job! And there is nothing to be embarassed out. Like Hitchens said, I would like to look like you did in your BEFORE pics! You are an inspiration. :)

• Hi all.  I completed my second challenge on Thanksgiving and now I'm trying to post my pictures, but I can't remember how to do it!  Help?

Clare

• Congratulations Clare and everyone who completed the 12 weeks.  Here’s how to post your photo to your profile:

Click the edit profile (upper right of the page)

Then in the box for posting your info, you’ll see a little film strip in the top area with light blue background.  Next to the film strip is a photo icon.  Click that to upload your photo to your profile.

I have a post somewhere on this site with exact instructions with a screen print but I don’t remember where I put that.

Hope this helps.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!