Sept. 3rd BFL-Start...Who's with me?

• Congrats for the transformation so far and way to go for posting.  Jules

• HI guys,

I am still here.  I am trying to trim down just a little on my portion size, since we only have a few weeks left.  Did a good LBW yesterday and my hamstrings are really sore.

have a great night.

• I hope I hear that you guys are still here.  I had a great UBW this morning;  I was able to get a few 10's today.

We are almost there - hang in there.

• I got a LBWO today.  Only five more legs days, for this challenge, so I'm really pushing myself to my 10's. Results are looking great, I cant wait to see what three more weeks will get me.

Today's Mighty Oak is yesterdays Nut that held its Ground!

• Jersyfit,

I just finished my cardio a little while ago. Chatter on the forum has been quiet this week.

• Hi all,

Been moving and lurking all fall with limited access to the internet.

Joined a new gym and immediatley found myself out of my comfort zone.

Then the 'epiphany' came.....I will constantly find myself out of my comfort zone.

At parties, restaurants, travelling, no gym, no iPod etc.

What am I going to do?    

I'm a BFL Graduate baby.

I've been equipped with a new attitude.

Going to CRUSH IT the last 3 weeks.

• Hi everyone.  I'm in week 10 now, hard to believe.  I reached my goal of losing 15 pounds, but a few weeks ago I set a new goal without realizing it.  I want to see whats under the fat on my stomach, for just once in my life even if its just for a short while (I don't think I want a lifestyle that requires me to maintain a fat-free stomach long-term).  I have done all   my workouts.  Some days if I couldn't fit in a workout, I would do it the next day and still do the scheduled workout for that day.  It seemed to work for me and I have never felt that I let myself down that way.  I haven't had a problem with eating.  Once in a while I had a little someting I shouldn't have but it was never a really bad thing (trail mix, a banana with nuts).  I actually had a tuna sandwich today on wheat bread with fat free mayo.  I haven't had a sandwich in 10 weeks even though it's one of our acceptale foods.  It was very good and a real nice treat.

I am changing workouts here and there, adding extra resistance work on my cardio days.  Eating clean and drinking my water.  I bought a new bikini for my final pics, started tanning, I am very excited and happy.  I'm looking forward to finishing the challenge and doing some road running again.  I stopped running because someone posted it can make you loose the muscle you've been trying to gain. 

I wish I could go back to week 1 and tell myself "you are going to meet your goals and finish the 12 week challenge".  I wasn't sure at the beginning that I would be able to do the program for 12 weeks.  I really feel like I accomplished something.  I am finishing this and if your reading this it means your still on board and you are finishing too...I'm so proud of us.

Have a fantastic free day, if your taking one tomorrow.     

Laurie

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• week 10 folks!

like mtnhigh said "Going to CRUSH IT the next 3 weeks"

just updated my pics for the ending of week 9, i noticed im not losing as much weight as i did before, but the abs are starting to peek up from the fat surrounding it =)

Veins on the calves, quads and biceps are starting to come out now too!!

As of today, 19 more peaceful nights rest!!!

• Looking good primo 0458, looking good.

LaurieLou you're doing GREAT. Way to go.

Grandpa hiker, Kmiec123, Jerseyfit, bfl bob, Determined 2befit and of course the lovely Sharon Wonder Woman, GOOD MONDAY MORNING TO YOU ALL.

So I posted the other day that I had joined a new gym and that I was out of my comfort zone. My iPod had gone belly up and I was without my tunes. Wah, wah etc.

To add to my 'discomfort' I worked out @0600 today which is a first for me.

Well THANKYOU to the higher power.

I saw women of various ages just PUMPING it. These ladies were squatting, pushing, pulling with great intensity. Saw  a lot of Butt exercises that I'd never seen before.

I recently read an article in Oxygen magazine that we should do more to compliment our fellow gym rats in a manner of speaking so, with that, I'm going to say that these girls are focused, ferocious and BEAUTIFUL. Dang.... I AM INSPIRED !

Comfort zone? Another glass ceiling BUSTED.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

• Primo - I just checked out your recent pics.  Excellent!!    I commented before on your earlier pics, you have a lot of muscle mass, now you look slimmer and are really cutting into the definition.  Great progress.

Mtnhigh - You have a great week, sounds like your right on track and keeping motivated.  

My workout was just hum drum today.  I need some heavier weights at home, just don't have the $ to go get them.  Tomorrow I do the Hiit at the gym, so I'll add some extra upper body workouts then to make up for it.

Have a great day/week.  We're almost there.  

LaurieLou

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always have

• Hi All.  I am still here doing my Challenge 2.  It has been much easier to stay on track knowing that I completed my first Challenge already.  Body for Life is just my life now - it doesn't feel like a special program.  So, I don't go on the forums as much as I did in my first challenge. But it's fun to see how well everyone else is doing.

Having said that, I am happy to say that I continue to lose pounds and inches and I look forward to taking my final measurements in a few weeks!  

I also realized that I've only eaten a few pieces of Halloween candy, and only on my free days. With 3 kids at home, and hundreds of pieces of candy in the house, that is a big accomplishment for this chocolate lover.  A year ago, I know I was eating candy every day after Halloween!

Hang in there everyone!

Clare

• Laurie, you look great - keep up the good work.

Prim, your transformation is amazing - I can't wait to see your pictures on 12th week.

We are almost there guys - it's good to be here.

• Just lil over a week left folks!!!

i hope everyone is doing great.

Ive realized most of us has had bumps and hiccups along the way on our 12 week challenge. Lets not hold this against ourselves, but instead should learn from it. Regardless on our expectations and results, WE WILL FINISH this challenge!!! And not just finish the challenge, but lets finish it like the champions each and everyone of us are.

• How are we all doing!  It's been ages (so it seems) since I've posted here.  We're in week 12!  Work it hard and do not slack because you can see the end.  Push hard and finish strong!

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• I can't belive I made this far. I can see the light at the end of the tunel.  I am looking at the mirror and actually able to like what I see. I am totally planning on taking 2 weeks off before I start the second challenge.

I hope all of you are doing good and feeling good about your progress.