Finished C1. Starting C2 on August 23rd. Anyone interested in starting with me?

• Congratulations JohnnyB!  That's great!

I received my "Body for Life Challenge Certificate of Achievement" in the mail today (for completing C1.  I think I'm going to hang it on the fridge!  

Anyway, I'm still here and plugging along.  This week has been my best so far (even though it's only been two days).  I'm do really well with exercising, but get tempted by the "dark side" of chocolate, ice cream...but I'm back on track and ready to shed a few more pounds!

Have a great day!

Heather :)

• Well, I finally ran my knee too hard. I have taken and inactive break for the last three weeks. Good news is my knee is well enough to continue BFL. But considering Ive lost so much time Im going to start new as of this last Monday. C2W1D2. I wish you all perseverance.  

• Hello all

Ridshack I wish you the best! I know it can be very ruff dealing with injury. I am glad you are still hanging in there heather! Keep onn pugging! I drove by an icecream stand today and I wanted some too! This sunday is my free day... Can't wait! Tie thows shoues tight and keep going!!!!!

Johnny B

• Hello everyone

It looks like a while since anyone posted.  All is going well with me. My workouts are going great as well as my eating. I miscalculated on my finish date: I thought it was December 7th but it’s really November 21st. I can’t believe that the half way mark is on October 10th!!!!  I must admit that it is tuff working a full time career, going to school full time, and doing BFL… But it’s all about having a system. I was too tired last night to run but I will run on the treadmill prior to doing lower body. If anyone is here say hi!!!!

Johnny B……Never quit!

• johnny i am also hae trouble w/ the working full time and school full time. plus i'm a new mommy so i feel really guilty being away from my baby. this is my first week so i'm still figuring out the schedule thing.

thats a nice recalculation! congrats on almost being halfway through.

• Still here still plugging away… October tenth is the half way mark for all of us that started on August 23rd!!!! It’s too soon to sprint home, after all this is a marathon and not a 5k but I really want to go by the book this second half… For the most part, I have. I have not missed a workout and I do run 4 to 5 times a week. If I am guilty of anything it’s not always getting all my meals in.

Hanging in there Johnny B

PS: Thanks Ambri7

• OK at the half way mark!!! I am really going to focus hard for the next 6 weeks and I am going to leave everything I have at the gym or on the street when I run. I need to take new measurements this week and pictures (body fat, weight, ect).  HARD CORE FOCUS!!!!

Johnny B

“The will to win is not a important as the will to prepare”

• Hello Week 7 is finished and I did my body fat measurements. I am now at 10.49% body fat! Not bad seeing I started at 21.38%..... 5 weeks to go...... I still can’t see any six-pack but I can feel them. Hopefully in 5 weeks I will….

Johnny B

• I'm new to this forum but it's nice to see some folks who are at about the same place I am. I started on August 30 and will finish on November 21. I'm beginning week 8 tomorrow (finishing week 7 today because I took my free day yesterday for some college football). I have really enjoyed it so far. It's great to have come all this way and see that so many others are doing it too. I can't find anybody in my area that is doing the challenge. Very few people have even ever heard of it. Only the couple that owns my gym are familiar with it and they've never done it. They came from Orlando and said the challenge is popular there.

Sorry about the tangent. Great job on the body fat reduction! I'm sure mine isn't down that far, but I feel great about the progress I've made. I'll be repeating my measurements and photos this week and will hopefully see some progress in the pics and measurements.

Have a great week and keep up the good work!!!

Michelle

The only real obstacles in life are those you place in front of yourself. There is always an alternative or another way around, even if that alternative is just looking at the obstacles in a positive light!

• Hello I am back… One month to go! Still doing well. Had a tough free day but it was worth it. Hi Michelle, it looks like you are doing really well! Keep focused. It’s nice to hear from someone in this thread…

John

• Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am still here!!!! I am kicking!!!!

John

• Only 3 weeks for me!!! Are you starting week 10 or 11 next week?

The only real obstacles in life are those you place in front of yourself. There is always an alternative or another way around, even if that alternative is just looking at the obstacles in a positive light!

• I am starting week 11 today! 2 to go....

John

• Lucky guy! I'm finishing week 10 Saturday.

• So are you done? How'd it go?