Finished C1. Starting C2 on August 23rd. Anyone interested in starting with me?

• Hi All,

I am Sandy and I would love to join you all on Monday as well. This would by my first try. Very excited to start. Talk to you all soon!

• Greetings everyone!

I am onboard for August 23rd. A few more preperations and I will be ready. Also one last trip to Outback S.H.

John

• Enjoy the weekend everyone....and be ready to go on Monday!

Heather :)

• I am getting excited for this.  Good to see we have a great group.

John - hmmmm =)   I wasn't thinking about bloomin onions until your post - and where I live the closest O.B.S.H. is over an hour away  =(   that is sad................................enjoy your meal,  LOL it won't be your last I promise =)

Have a great day everyone.

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• I am ready! I wish you all the best! AUGUST 23!!!! Let the journey begin...  Life is good.... I hope it will not be my last....  Great Scott!!! Six a day!!!

JB

• I would love to join in too. I'm a little late to the party but I will prep over the weekend and be ready for monday morning. I've already been weight training a little but need to focus on cardio and diet. I think this is the challenge I need. Looking forward to it. Good luck everyone.

Kelley

• Welcome Kelley!  Good luck...The mission begins Monday!

• Hi, I'm Karen. I just joined the online community today. I am starting my first official challenge tomorrow, Aug. 23. I would be honored if I could join your group challenge.

• Hi

I'd like to join your cozy group as well.

I went 6 weeks on the first challange and lost around 8 lbs. and about 6".

I began again on August 28.

I'm in it for the 12 weeks and I'm in it to win...

I'm 54 and I'm also a morning perso9n.

• I am starting on the 23rd also.  I have done BFL once before but only made it 6 weeks.  My daughter has just announced her engagement so I need to get into shape.

Barbara

• Welcome everyone. Here we go. Everyone ready for day 1?

Im pumped for this next challenge. Im ready for another 20 pounds loss.  

• Cardio - Done!! 30 mins Bike/Elliptical/Treadmill. Weights tomorrow. Really pumped now, my sister asked me yesterday to be bridesmaid.....12 weeks from now. Perfect timing or what?!?! Good luck everybody!!

We'll have to name a thread so it's easy to find :)

• GOOD MORNING fellow 8/23 BFLers!

I think we should have a ROLL CALL to see who's in our group.

I'm Heather and this is my second challenge.

I am 38 years old and 5'7" tall.

My starting weight is 143 (gained a couple pounds from C1) and my body fat is 18.8%.

My goal is to lose between 10-15 pounds and to get more toned (especially in the mid-section. That has always been a problem area).

I use Myoplex Lite bars and CLA.   I would love to hear from anyone who has tried and had success with other supplements.

I'm going to MA today to visit my grandmother today, which is probably a good thing.  The weather here (CT) is miserable so it's good I'll be out of the house.

Got to the gym at 5:00 and had a great upper body workout.  My arms are still feeling it!

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Have a  happy and healthy day!

• Morning 8/23ers

Was out of town this weekend so didn't get a chance to get "organized" the way I would have liked but shopped and started eating clean this morning, will WO after work.

I am Cory

43 yo & 5'21/2"

Starting stats for first Challenge started on 5/23 were

168 weight

37% BF

Not sure of starting stats for this time around as I intend to focus more on my clothes, in it for the long haul so not looking at this as a "challenge" per say so much as just what I do daily, won't send in a packet or the like but very excited.

My goals for this challenge are :

At the end of 12 weeks

I will be one size smaller in my pants

The roll on my back will be noticeably smaller

My stomach roll will be noticeably smaller

I will see parts of my body that are toned/tighter/more defined

Congratulations to everyone here - very excited for us all!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• I am just starting today and would love to make this journey with someone who has already made a great start.  I think I need help/encouragement to make this transformation!