Starting August 16th--Care to join me?

• Go Michelle go.....Go Michelle go.....Go Michelle go.......

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Did GREAT on LBWO today. Definitely pushed lunges to a new level. Also tried the hammie exercise where you lay on your back and roll an exercise ball toward your butt with your feet for my last set. That was killer and I loved every second! Managed to get up to 120 pounds plus bar (don't know what that weighs) on the smith for squats. Overall, it was great! Can't believe my last LBWO is done. Kinda sad about that actually...

Elite 5% - Haha! I love it!

Thanks everybody!!! I'm doing great and cruising toward the finish line...

Smiles,

Michelle

The only real obstacles in life are those you place in front of yourself. There is always an alternative or another way around, even if that alternative is just looking at the obstacles in a positive light!

• Great job Michelle!  120 pounds on the Smith?  You are an animal!!!  That is some serious weight.  I would have been doing the splits under that bar, yelling for someone to come help me.  One more UPWO and two HIITS and you are home!!!

Have a great workout tomorrow.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Michelle's rounding third!!! Nice work on the squats! Those aren't easy! And that hamstring move with the exercise ball sounds great! I was going through the exercises in the BFL book last night, looking at ones I need to try. I have to remind myself to consult that book more often in C2.

Rooting you on, girl!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• Good Morning Michelle!!!

Just wanted you to know that we are cheering you on.  I pray'd for you this morning & hope you have a blessed day!

• Thank you Staats! I'll be getting my HIIT in shortly I think. I'm off work today so I will be spending time learning payroll for me and my husband's new business.

Brick, I got that exercise out of the BFL Champions book. I went to Amazon and "looked inside" it after I read Staats's post about it. After I looked at it, I ordered it and Eating For Life. There are a lot more exercises in the Champions book. I'm excited to read it before my next challenge.

On another note, I am seriously hurting today - my legs that is. Yday my abs were sore. The day before that it was my whole upper body. It's hard to believe I'm going to go a whole week without DOMS next week! I do need the break tho. I think one week will  be plenty. I've found that the structure of this program is actually a stress relief. Seems counterintuitive to add so much to my already busy life (well, I thought I was busy before I "met" BDMom), but the workouts and the concentration on myself helps get my mind off any yucky stuff.

Thanks for the continued encouragement. I'm going to go have some black coffee and some water and then tie on my running shoes. I'll check in later.

Happy,

Michelle

The only real obstacles in life are those you place in front of yourself. There is always an alternative or another way around, even if that alternative is just looking at the obstacles in a positive light!

• You are doing awesome Michelle! I completely agree with the one week of AR and also that this program is so good to relive stress. I operate so much better with daily life when I am exercising and burning off steam! Hope your HIIT was good, even with sore legs.

Almost there girl!

• Staats: Not sure where to find you today.  DID YOU GET YOUR PACKET MAILED OUT????  You better, if you haven't!!!

Hi Michelle:  So glad to hear you are hurting today...sounds like you are finishing out your challenge just like you should be.  I read the champion's book, but never even looked at the exercises; I thought they were the same as in the original book.  I have tons of books of exercises here, so never a shortage of those.  I have made several recipes from Eating for Life; many of them are very good!!  I think you will do fine with one week off.  The structure is good for all of us.  I wouldn't have the energy to do half the stuff I do, if I didn't exercise and eat right!  I have always gone to the gym, but never worked this hard.  My eating is better then it has been in a long time as well.  It feels good.  Hope your HIIT is the best one yet!

• BDMom - Thanks for checking on me, I knew you would!  Yes, I mailed my packet at 3 PM today.  I sent it priority mail & it will be there Monday afternoon!!  Whooo Hooo!

Michelle - Go GIRL - 2 more workouts & you are DONE!!  I just want to say it again - We are all so proud of you.  Way to GO!!

The break will be nice for you.  I have felt like a ***, but my body really did need it.  I pigged out the first few days but am now getting back to BFL mode in prep for next week.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Good Morning Michelle:

I hope you are out there knocking out that final UPWO.  I am thinking of you and cheering for you.  You will definately be on my mind tomorrow when you run that final lap.  Please check in and let us know that you have officially concluded this challenge.  Congrats in advance!!!  Will check in with you later.

• Whew!!! Knocked out my last UBWO. It is hard to type this... LOL. My legs are still sore, but I cannot wait to run across my own invisible finish line in the morning. This program has been so great. YOU ALL have been so great! I find that when I think about next week, all I really think about is not "having" to get my workout in. I plan to see if I can buy some more dumbbells at Sears on Black Friday. I've gone up so much in weights that what I have really isn't working for me. I need 12s, 15s, and 20s at a minimum. I figure the dumbbells on sale will be a whole lot cheaper than buying powerblox (which I would love to have).

I'm going to have to get a spray tan in the next couple of days. Will prob have to settle for doing it myself, but I don't really mind that. It's hard to breathe in that booth anyway. Then I'll have my husband take my photos since I'd rather spend my money on Christmas shopping. Plus, I'll look so much better after my next challenge that it will be a gift to myself to have my tan and photos done professionally then. I'm so happy with the changes in my body already.

My next challenge will have to be modified to an extent so that I can train for the half marathon. My run partner (incidentally also the girl who talked me into it) told me that she may not be able to do it now because of a bum knee. That worries me a little, but it is a goal I have set for myself so I intend to pursue it. Who knows? Maybe it is just workup for me to enter the Grandman Mini Triathlon in Point Clear, AL in May. One of the best things I've learned about myself through all of this is that I can. I can anything. I can finish a half marathon. I can finish a triathlon. Whatever goal I set for myself, I can finish it.

I hope you'll all be impressed with my makeshift home photos. I'm no BDBabe, but I know we are all proud of me anyway!

Heart you all,

Michelle

P.S. Staats - I am so proud of you for getting that packet in! Thanks for staying on him BDMom!

2Conquer and Brick (on facebook) - thank you so much for sticking around and cheering me on.

• Happy for you Michelle!!!-hoping you are basking in the joy of this accomplishment!  I love your "I can anything" mindset!

• Give me a M, give me an I, give me a C, give me an H, give me an E, give me an L, give me another L, give me an E.  What's that spell?????  Champion!!!!  That is what you are.  Revel in your success today.   You should be sooo incredibly proud.  We'll see you on the Warriors thread!!!  Can't wait to see pictures!

I'm sure that treadmill is in need of a good tune-up now that you've finished with it....

• Hey Michelle! CONGRATULATIONS! C1 done and I am sure you feel fantastic! Look forward to those pictures.

• Michelle - Way to GO GIRL!!  I am so pumped for you.  I know you will look AWESOME.  Congrats & enjoy your week off.  I can't wait for you to join us with your hubby for round 2.