when to do cardio Dilema

• Heres my dilema, I just started body for life today after stopping for about a month here's why: I joined a  second gym where you only do a 40 minute cricuit class 3 times a week and the instructor told me to stop doing body for life exercise program and do theirs. Basically the classes are very high intensity classes where you perform different exercises at a fast pace using kettle bells to doing push ups using free weights and much more. I was also told to walk 30 minutes the other 3 days and also perform one weight trainning session for 20 minutes. Well truth be told, I have not lost any weight in 4 weeks I am just a little toned. So I decided tody to still do the circuit training classes 3 times a week and do the weight lifting on the other 3 days of the week. So do I still have to perform 20 minutes of cardio 3 days a week? By the time I finish the classes im drenched in sweat and I hardly have energy to drive to the other gym for 20 minutes cardio. What should I do? I want to see results 

As well here is what Ihave eaten today: note ( I eat gluten and dairy free only soy and rice prodcuts)

Meal 1: before class Rice hot cereal 1/2 cup with pecans and 3 egg whites

Meal 2: after class Rice protein powder(12 grams of protein, 1 carb) a banana and water and 1/4 cup so ymilk

Meal 3: salad, rice bread, 2 eggs

Meal 4: Apple, 2 light cheese strings

Meal 5: salad, sweet potato and a burger, green beans

Meal 6: protein shake with a few strawberries

• Why stop doing BFL "by the book" after only 4 weeks on the program? You have 8 weeks left then you can adopt another workout program. Don't change horses mid race. Your diet seems low in protein and how is it dairy free if you are eating cheese strings?

Bryan

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• I just finished 12 weeks. During that 12 weeks I missed pilates and spin class. But I stuck to the plan because it works. Next week I will start another 12 weeks and after that I will resume some of my favorite workouts. If you insist on doing the class I wouldnt do the cardio, in my humble opinion that would be to much. Also I agree with BryanL you need more protein especially if you are a male. 20 protein 20 carb per meal is a good estimate for a female. Good Luck!!!!  : )