Starting BFL Challenge on 7/26/10. Who is with me???

• Haha!  Better computer.  Pictures are now up.  The lights were low in my after pictures, but you can still see the difference.  Wow.  Thank you BFL, and especially to those people in this forum who kept me going throughout this process.  

Special thanks to Bill and Mike, who stuck with me through this.  I had a really tough time in the middle-end there and you guys were right along side of me.   Coudn't have done it without you :)

• Haha!  Better computer.  Final pictures are up!  The lights are low in the final pictures, but you can still see the difference.  Thanks to everyone in the forum who helped me do this!

Special thanks go to Bill and Mike.  I had a really tough time in the middle-end and you guys were right there along side of me.  Thanks for keeping me going.  Couldn't have done it without you :)

Next goal:  Make this a lifetime change.  Body for life, not body for 12 weeks.

• Janine you look awesome! Great job!

I hope Mike is ok. He went camping and never came back :(

• oh no!  Mike, where are you???  I hope he didnt get eaten by bears....

• Wow Janine! I just got a chance to look at your photos.... what a difference! Congratulations!