Where are all the BFL Recipes???

• My husband and I tried Body for Life several years ago.  At that time, the website listed thousands of recipes that really helped us out.  We are now going to try BFL again, however, where did all the thousands of recipes go???? I went to the Library and see Recipes but only a few are listed.  Did they remove them?? Why? They were so helpful!!!!

• It's only a guess on my part but probably to make more room for the thread style forum.  Maybe one of the EAS folks will hop online and confirm that.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• And this is my guess, the recipes disappear off of the web site and the Eating for Life book appears (-: Which I bought do to the lack of recipes.

• Hi

I know what you mean. There were hundreds of recipes.

I looked too but couldnt locate:(

• So glad that recipes help in your Challenge journey, dkbush, florabelle, ridshack and champster09!  To better serve our Challengers, we reviewed the recipes previously on the site for consistency with the recommendations in the Body-for-LIFE program. The 20 pages of recipes currently listed are all official Body-for-LIFE recipes, so you can be confident using them: bodyforlife.com/.../recipes.

We'll take back your feedback about adding more recipes to our team.

Thank you,

The BFL Team

• The first thing I noticed about those recipes is the low low ratings... not a single one has 4 out of 5 stars. Personally I would pay closer attention if the ratings where completely removed or if there was some 4 and 5 star dishes.

• Anyone have ideas for mid-meals. I would like to reduce the amount of dairy I consume. Plus I getting tired of cottage cheese. Thanks for the input.

• I often have a tear open pouch of tuna and an apple.  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory