DAY 1 today!! Girls & Weight Loss?

• I just started Day 1 today! I am a 25 year old female and am wanting to know the successes of any other girls around my age!! How much weight could I expect to lose? I am 5'6 and weigh 218...one of my goals is to lose 30 pounds this first 12-week go-round! Is this a feasible goal?!

• Congratulations on your decision to take the Body for Life challenge.  I'm not 25 but I can tell you that I've seen a number of folks lose 30 lbs in a challenge.  Eat according to the authorized food list and do your workouts to the max effort and keep your free day reasonable and you will see results.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Thank you! I am excited to begin this journey to a "new me"! I can't live another day feeling like a prisoner in my own skin!! I already feel more in control of myself with the scheduled meals! Congratulations on your success! You are inspiring! :)

• Thank you but I'm just like everyone else, just doing what I can to be more fit and to live the best life I can!  Come here often, you'll find all the support you need.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I am new to the program having started on 6/28. I find that I'm not hurting or reaching my highest intensity in the allotted time frame. I want to redo a muscle group from my morning workout because I didn't reach a 9 intensity. I realize the importance of resting the muscles to allow recovery; but would pushing myself on one muscle group by repeating a set really be counter productive?  I want to exercise all day long and I'm still not loosing weight. (I believe that I've only lost 3 scale pounds.)

CheerUP ~ We are gifted with the present!

• CHEEERUP you are just starting.  You will not be perfect everytime you go to the gym.  Do the best you can in the alotted time.  No do overs.  You also don't want to risk getting an injury for doing too much at once.

Stay off the scale!  With this program you'll lose inches way before you see the numbers come off the scale.  The scale weight will drop eventually but not as quick as the quick fix diets you are used to hearing about or have tried.  Be patient and work the program and it will work for you.  Weigh yourself every 3-4 weeks or you could very easily discourage yourself.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!