Starting first challenge monday June 28th!!!!!

• I will be starting on the 28th as well.  I am glad there are alot of people on here to encourage each other.  I have tried this in the past but did not stick to it like I should.  A couple of years ago my doctor told me I needed to lose weight and quit smoking.  She said if it came between the two, to eat more, so that is what I did.  I quit smoking and ate more.  I gained alot of weight since I initially quit over 10 years ago.  I am looking foward to the change.

• How do you post your pics on your profile???

• I plan on starting tomorrow..Gotta get off my ass and do something besides reading about the benefits of being fit, and about eating healthy, etc..

I havent worked out in awhile..2 years ago I found out I had a brain tumor, and lost my job of 8 yrs on the same day..The tumor is gone, and I have a new job, but I found a crapload of excuses for not getting back into working out. So, its time to shut up and just do it...

Looking forward to the challenge, and getting to know you all...

Matt

• Hi...I will also be staring on the 28th.  I did BFL about 7 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did. Unfortunatly, over the years I have allowed myself to get back into bad habits again.  So Monday...I will be starting anew.  I will be spending my Sunday getting my food prepared for the upcoming work week.  I know having the food available and ready makes all the difference in the world.  I look forward to reading everyones progress along the way!!

• I sooooo am dreading the before photos.. I think I will have my daughter take them and then hide the disk! The count down is here and im excited!

• Hi all,

Count me in as well.

This is my 2nd time around and I deffinitly will be relying on this forum to help me thru the rough times!

• We can do this...I have some experience in weight loss, and bodybuilding, and have read and reread, and reread Body4life, so I'm ready to kill this. If anyone needs motivation, or someone to talk to, please feel free to talk to me, and lets kill this challenge together. I'm so excited for the changes that are about to happen. I hope you all are too!!

Vegas Dave--I know we can do this, and together we are so much stronger. We have the power!!

• I plan to start on Monday 6/28 as well. Can't say I'm excited - I guess because of the fear of not following through with another attempt at losing weight. I am 46 - 5'6 and weigh 184. I swear I am a compulsive eater. But I'm going to start Monday taking care of what I eat and making time to take care of me! Good luck to everyone! I promise to be more excited after I've kept at it a day or two!

• Hi,

I am starting my challenge Monday too. I tried this several years ago, but I guess I wasn't ready. I have been worrying about my weight since I was 5 years old (for over 33 years now - always thinking about it). Anyway, I am committed to this for program this time.  Good luck to everyone.

• I'm in for the 28th....43 years old....225 lbs ....I am pretty active but do no weight training, drink lots of beer and love fast food.....

eating is gonna be a *** because I dont dig vegetables very much.....but im gonna give it a go....I'm a teacher so i have the summer off.....wouldnt mind coming back in September a new man.

• Hi! I too am starting the challenge on Monday.  I am looking forward to the changes in my mind, body and soul.

Susan

• Hello This will be my first challenge as well.  I am so excited!

• Hi All! So exciting to see so many others ready to take this step! I've started the BFL challenge a couple of times, but never finished it. :( I'm ready to really commit and I'm saying it in front of all of you now. LOL I'll be starting Day 1 tomorrow, June 28th. Here we go!!! Yay!

• I begin on the 28th and have been planning this so i do not fail.  The hardest hurdle that i see, so far, is in having my family acknowledge my seriousness to this endeavor.  I live at home and normally eat with my folks. I have attempted to make is clear to them that i am going to make all my own meals. I had my dad take my before pictures of me.

lets correspond.

• Hi

Had my before pic's printed out today.

I will post on my profile...

Anyone else??

JUST DO IT!!!