Starting first challenge monday June 28th!!!!!

• wow bobby, that's awesome!! way to go!!

well guys, i did what i didn't want to do: i barely worked out for over 2 weeks. :( i got so busy with work and i was just exhausted and i got sick. and lo and behold, my butt is already sagging!! worst part is we leave for mexico in a week! ack!

so back to the gym i go for a hardcore week before vacay! hope it improves the ole butt just a bit! ;)

• ok girls and boys......challenge II.  I am down 65lbs scale weight:)

• Nice one Aimee. well done :)  Challenge 2 is starting today for me as I was unwell for nearly 2 months during the last one!

Lets get these next few weeks knocked out fast and get fitter.  I am down to a UK size 10 and luckily during the 3 months that I have not been able to do BFL I have only gained 3 lbs but have lost a load of muscle mass, it will not take that long to gain it back I don' t think, just got to work hard but safe.

upper body workout done for today and am aching slightly but thats a good thing, if I wasn't I know I would be doing something wrong!!!

Keep it going, together we are stonger

Mandy (aka Chuckles UK)

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

• Hey you guys, welcome, Aimee you are doing wayyyy awesome.

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Sorry, meant to say welcome back...

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Melissa

We are all (I think) using the new forum thread Staring January 17th care to join me.  Come hook up with all of us 28ers in there.

Mandy (aka ChucklesUK)

TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER

• Hey Mandy

I am here, don't you worry. Just check in now and then.

I am now on Week 6 and the group you are in, is giving some valuable assistance.

Thank you for the invite. Cee you there LOL :-)

Mel

KEEP MOVING FORWARD