Ready To Work My Booty Off and

• Hello to the BFLers

I am starting the challenge June 26th, and I am so excited!  I am a librarian, so of course, I've been researching the best fitness programs, and I've got to tell ya'll I am soooo impressed with Body for Life. It offers so much! A chance at a sexier body, a chance to challenge myself, and best of all a chance to be truly healthy and capable.  When I have accomplished my goals, as long as I stick to a good maintenance regimen, I will never again be afraid to go on a mountain hike or worry that I can't keep up with the fit people. And that is just FANTASTIC. 

What  impresses most me is that this program really works. It's not a gimmick or a fad.  I know, because I researched it. The information out there about Body for Life is overwhelmingly positive.  From respected news and health sources to individual opinions, It is downright hard to find negative feedback.  The few negative tidbits one does find essentially say "if you don't stick to it, then it won't work."  Well Duh. 

But doggone it, that means if you stick to your guns and don't give up, then it really, really works.

Awesome!  

No doubt, I will need support and have lots of questions over the next 12 weeks.  This won't be a cakewalk.  So hello to all the other newbies and to all the BFL veterans too.  I look forward to sharing this journey with you.

• hey there sunshinegirl!

Welcome to BFL!! Glad you did your homework cause BFL is the BEST!!!

Much success to you!! Make sure you come back and let us know how you are doing and if you have any questions!!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Hi sunshine girl,

I've just looked at the bfl, and really keen to start this week. 26th sounds great, and it gives me time to plan my nutrition and grocery lists etc.

Hope to share this journey with you and anyone else and keep each other motivated!

Sooooo excited! Looking at the transformation photos gives me hope...i've always been fat and though i am strong, i would really love to SEE those muscles ...i know they are there somewhere...!

• Hey everyone! I am starting June 26th too. This website is great for accountability....if anyone is interested in being accountability partners or you just need motivation let me know! I've tried to start BFL about 3 times and have never actually finished...so the accountability and support would be awesome!

Good luck to everyone starting tomorrow :)