lack of motorvation

• as the topic says, i started monday and due to quiting my only addiction to coke ( the soft drink ppls) having the worst headache known to man, and due to that i havent got very far

I did great monday and dropped off then. and finding eating right the hardest

I alos am not gettin alot of support of friend and family so finding motorvation too keep going is gettin hard, so im asking what can someoen do with lack or motorvation and will power do to keep going

any hints or tips would be great

thanks

• I drank 6-10 sodas a day up until the day I started my first challenge. I didn't experience any withdrawls. It is IMPERATIVE that you suck down water like the supply is running out. The water will flush out the impurities in your body fast. Once the sugar is washed out of your body you will start feeling the energy from the fabulous, fueling food that you put into it. The workouts help with that flushing process also.

As for motivation from others...this really isn't for anyone else, is it? This is all about you. No one helped you get where you are. No one can save you but you. The bonus is that BFL has provided this fabulous forum that you can communicate with other challengers who are experiencing life struggles too. It is VERY beneficial to post and read daily throughout your challenge. I know it helped me a ton.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• During my challenge I stumbled on to this quote. I love it cause it is so true. Are you ready to change?

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.

James Gordon, M.D.

• don't feel so bad, I am still doing my workouts, but have had a couple of glasses of wine this week.  It's been stressful, however I am not doing the "official" challenge for cash. I'm doing it for me...I am still making progress. my MD was happy, plus I realized this morning I was pre-cycle...that can make it tougher for a woman...."just keep swimming" is my motto...

• You are so right about pre-cycle Alexandra!

CHOCOLATE!!! But... I will not give in to that craving except on my free days - BROWNIE SUNDAY!!! I am woman, hear me roar! (Ok, showing my age, not even going to say what song that line is from!) LOL!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)