BFL Challenge Start Date - June 21

• I am starting the BFL Challenge on June 21st.   I am going on a vacation this Saturday for a week and will be ready to start as soon as I get back.  I am bringing along cookbooks and planners to put meal plans together (the drive is 10 hours each way!).

This challenge will be a lot of new 1sts for me. 

1) I am going to join a community to receive and give support!  - Normally I do not open up and share with others.

2) I am going to finish this challenge!  (I have tried before and don't get past week 4!)

3) I am going to focus more on the weights instead of cardio

4) I am going to be positive!  I will remove "I can't" and  "I don't feel like it today" from my vocabulary!!!

5) I am going to use the power of visualization to succeed!  I used visualization to succeed in other areas of my life.  I can visualize myself fit and strong!

I look forward to the encouragement and support from everyone!   I will hold myself accountable for my own success!  & This time, I will succeed!

- Renee

• Sounds like you are prepared. All you need to do now is start ad stay motivated and focused.

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Were all with Renee, enjoy your vacation and ill look forward to seeing you on the boards from the 21st.

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• Good luck with your challenge!

It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.

James Gordon, M.D.

• Thanks for sharing that Bob. Also, it's great to see a Champ like yourself posting here. :) It helps keep some of us believing this is for life.

• it is!