Support Needed

• I am from South Africa and I am going to start on June 14th and need all the support I can get.  I have finished the challenge about 5 years back but had a little boy last year and all my hard work went down the drain. I really want to finish with a bang this time and hope by doing so. So anyone who wants to start with me or even support me. Please!!!! I need it.

• You have come to the right place!

For questions & support check out the "threads":

BFL Coffee Crew

Starting BFL June 7th

Gather here faithful GBers

Lots of knowledgeable people on those threads!

Congratulations on your decision to start BFL and enjoy your journey!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Hi! I am also in South Africa on week 4 now, going well, drop me a line I would be happy to help out where I can! Good luck! (PS, these forums are awesome, toy learn everything you need and the support is amazing!)

The number of people that fail is directly proportionate to the number of people that give up :)

• Thanx you gals. I actually can't wait to start. I know I can get wonderful results and with the support of you guys and my husband, I am sure everything will work out.

Hi Timmay. I live in Paarl in the Western Cape and feel free to contact met via mail - surika.ferreira@za.pwc.com. Good luck to you too and I'm glad all is going well on your side.

• My first day behind me. As I move into the second day, I can feel I made the right decision. I already start feeling better. Can it be too soon or is it all in the mind. I am looking forward to the next 83 days. Hope everyone else is doing great.