Hello Everyone

• My name is Trish,

So I finally decided to start my challenge.  I started yesterday but am still stumbling my way through it.  Yesterday I didn’t eat well and I was about to not make it to the gym but my brother and my friend Brandi kind of pushed me to go.  I did my cardio and it was pretty hard.  Today I feel a lot better that even though I didn’t eat great I still made it.  So I was up early and made my protein pancakes and all my meals have been clean and I feel great!

I am looking forward to meeting a lot of you through this forum.  I have 80 lbs to lose and I know it will take time.  I pretty much gained 80 lbs in a year and a half after already losing 50lbs. 

Anyhow, I am 32, have 2 kids and am in Pennsylvania. 

I would love you guys support and directions. 

Thanks

• Hey Trish, welcome!!! I am 28, I have four kids at home and I am in week 11. Congratulations on your decision! We can do this one day/meal/workout at a time!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Nice to meet you and thank you Tisha

• I am there with you.

• Welcome Trishs.

The program works when you work the program.  Go for it whole-heartedly and you'll never regret it.

"We conquer - not in brilliant fashion - we conquer by continuing."

• I had a great day yesterday.  Ate really good and made it to the gym for me uppper body work out :)