Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr has anyone else seen this?

• Honestly

Talk about making a quick buck. I was looking for BFL recipes on google and came across this

http://www.junkfooddietsite.com/

I cannot express how much stuff like this annoys me. He's playing to everyones weakness - the easy option. I bet the after picks were when he finished his BFL challenge. Theres no way you can do what hes suggesting and loss body fat its not scientifically possible.

The sad thing is i bet thousands of desperate people have paid for his diet praying this will be the one that gets them thin only to be disappointed when they end up fatter than when they started.

Regular low GI eating is the only sensible nutrition and the only way to protect yourself from type 2 diabeties in the future his constant sugar intake isnt gona save him from that fate.

Once again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Sian x

P.s sorry for the rant but boy does stuff like tha get me after falling for it myself soooo many times

"The future will be made up of the present. By taking good care of the present, we take good care of the future." Thich Nhat Hanh

• I'm with you on this for sure Sian.  During my challenge I have browsed to alot of this crap.  What he knows is that overweight folks with no common sense WANT a miracle and will pay for it.  Some people I know think that "ooooh that pill is expensive, it must be good."  I just shake my head.