June 30th, 2010 BFL Challengers

• Hello Soon to be Body for Lifers!!! I.m looking forward to starting the challenge In June. This discussion is to connect the  soon to be Body for Lifers before the challenge starts. Let's introduce ourselves through this tread and get really motivated. God bless.!!

• Fantastic!  I am hoping to have a majority of my peers join in as well, probably another 10 or so challengers.  Looking forward to it.  Best of luck to you.

• I've been in the gym getting myself prepared for this Challenge. I have all my supplements. I really want to try and win this thing. I haven't been this pump up about something in a while. Can't wait!!

• HI TC, I actually have been planing to start BFL June 1st, but I just realized not too long ago that June 1st is a tuesday and I would rather begin on a Monday...the only thing is that I don't know how to actually sign up for the competion. I actually would like to enter I just cannot find any info on that particular subject. Please, if anyone can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.