my first day

• Hello todaywas my first day and it went pretty good had a great upper body workout  and it was actually fun. Although i soon figured out that  i was not using enough weight for some of the workout and too much for others but it felt good to feel the heat in my muscles and break a good sweat.My ? is what are most people planning for the aerobic workout tomorrow? i am a 48 year old man who is 5, 8 and 259 lbs WoW in the last 4 weeks i have lost 14 lbs i am fairly active and have very good bp with slightly elavated cholesterol i walked over 6 miles today at work just doing my job. Does any one have an aerobic suggestion ?

• The 20 minute aerobic solution in the book is really great!!!! I also as a female dance through the day while I clean my  house haha !! Congrats to your accomplishments so far and I think you will love the program and see great results.. Its great your active and I think you will love this. The community Here is Wonderful and I look forward to your progress.. Have a happy aerobic day!!!!!

LIFE IS ONLY 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU REACT TO IT

• thanks

• The treadmill has always kicked me where it counts :-)

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)