List Of Commitment - Debs Roll Call

• I'm nearing the end of my 2 weeks of active rest.  I have eaten too much but have done a lot of cardio during this time.  Finally have my after pictures posted on T-com.  I am coachswife.  Have a great day!

• OK, I get to put a "4" after my W today.   C1W4D1.  Yep that means my LB gets a wake up call today.  Found a decent deal on a 6 lb bag of EAS Premium Protein yesterday so I now have enough for the rest of this challenge.  Also got 4 lbs of frozen broccoli and 4 lbs of frozen green beans so my veggies are set for awhile as well.  I'm baking up a batch of chicken today to package up.  I'm going to try my hand at baking some Whole Wheat bread today.  My plan is to make portion sized little flat breads.  I like the idea of knowing exactly what is in the bread from the beginning.  We will see how that goes.

• Thanks for keeping the list. Sorry to see it go but see your point as well. Again thanks for all the work keeping it up.

• Pleas add me to the TEam

Wendy

• Just wanted to bump this group up!!! On the home stretch now - who's left? Who's fulfilled their promise to themselves THIS TIME!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE STARTING WEEK 1!

WEEK 1 - 29th March - 20th June

Newbies:  Hang tough this week, ask lots of questions and DON'T GIVE UP, no matter how many times you stuff up this week!

DEBBIEMO  C2

ALYSON C2          

JESSICA C2    

MKWILDCHERRY C2

MATT & JOANNE C2 (AUSMATT)

APRIL AND FRIENDS

E'THAL (FITAT40)

TISHA28

JAYKAY66

JEREMEY (CANUCK613)

NICOLECHII

NANCY

MISSKIM

TRISH

6PACKMISSION

NIKERS

CC (CAROLYN)

DARYL GOARD

JULIAN BIRCH

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• I am I am *Hands Waving in the Air* Woop Woop!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Hey!!!! I'm on this list!!!! Thanks for the reminder Legs, I feel proud today!

Tisha :-) “Running won't kill you, you'll pass out first!"

• Hi, Started yesterday. Thanks for posting. Julie R.

• I am on C1W2D2!!!  Still early in the game, but hanging tough!

Thanks, Malena

• I don't completely understand - but it sounds good and I need all of the accountability I can get - please add me to the list!  Thanks!

• I don't completely understand - but it sounds good and I need all of the accountability I can get - please add me to the list!  Thanks!