What the hell?????

• I really need some advice everyone. I am in Week 6 and have lost around 12 lbs. so far. however this week, i cannot get full. I just binged on graham crackers and 2 PB cups. What is going on with me?? I have done so good, but I have been ravenous the past 3 days. What do I do now? Start over tomorrow, brush it off, etc?? I must note that it is not the monthly time for me, and won't be for 3 more weeks. 

Thus my question... what the hell???

• You have more muscle to feed so I would up your protein...how much protein do you usually consume per day...should be about a gram per lb. of body weight.

This should help, also make sure you are drinking your water! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• scorpiomom,  

You are halfway there.  You are doing awesome!  12lbs lost!!!  Do not start over.  No one has a perfect challenge.  If it were me, I would count today as my free day.  

Sounds like you may need to add a little more protein to your meals.  Are you getting in lots of veggies and good, complex carbs?  Are you drinking all your water?  

DebbieMo, Champster, Sharon Wonder woman, or one of the other pros will chime in, but until then, remember just what made you decide to do this challenge.  Remember exactly how you felt about yourself, and your life.  You had very specific reasons.  Don't give up, even to "start over"!  You can do this!

Hang tough!

Julie

C2W3D17

• Thanks Guys! I don't want to start over, I want to keep truckin. I will add more protein, and I am getting at  least 80 oz. of water in. I think I will go ahead and try some protein shakes. It has just been weird this week. So hungry.....

• Julie! We were posting at the same time! Great minds think alike!! :)

• Scorpiomom -

YOU ARE A FAT BURNING MACHINE THIS WEEK!!

Julie

• Hey DebbieMo!!  

I always miss you!  But, I always enjoy your encouraging posts for folks!   What week are you in now?  What is your total loss up to now, you awesome woman!!

Julie

• Hey Julie, not sure if you are still on here, been fighting trying to post something and it turned out strange... Umm, wk 7! Since 1st challenge, around 28# and about 25 inches, haven't measured since end of wk 4...will do again after next week is complete. I don't like the scale so stay off til every four weeks.

How are you doing? Great I hope! :)

• Debbie,

Still going strong, but the weight loss has slowed a little.  I have lost 2 more since starting C2, this is week 3 day 17.  So 24 lost so far....it is fine though.  It just feels like a good way to lose this fat!  Slow and steady wins the race, right?  I am just going to keep plugging along...

Great job on your results!!!  Very exciting!  When does your crazy spring schedule end?  Track can't be over yet, right?  But, VBall must be over.  That helps lighten up the load, I bet.  Keep going strong...you are an inspiration to the rest of us!

Have a great week!!

Julie

• Starting over is certainly not the answer.  

Make sure you are eating 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight divided by your six meals.  Contrary to popular belief all women are not created equally and are not the same size.  The 1 gram protein per pound of body weight hits the nail on the head for all.  Try not to get your meals way out of balance in carb/protein.  

Before you go on a tear, next time eat clean food instead of junk.  It's better to pull your meals in and eat  clean food every two hours until you get your portions adjusted even if it means eating 7 times in one day.

Food is fuel for your muscle growth.   Hang in there and no do-overs, just follow through.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• when you are driving your car, maybe you almost rear-end someone but don't.  Do you drive all the way back home and re-start your trip

• Eat more veggies.  If you are already eating your proper amounts of protein and carbs.  Start packing in filling veggies.  I will double up on steamed broccoli or green beans if I even think I'm going to be hungry.

Also if you are so easily tempted, get the junk out of the house.

C1W8D7

• Sounds like self sabotage.  Sometimes we don't think we deserve to be happy or we think we will never be "thin" so we feed these fears and doubts with bad food choices.  This is all caused by the negative voice inside of us.  You have to learn how to turn it off and only think positive thoughts.  You do deserve this!  You are beautiful! You are half way through already!  The next 6 weeks will be great!  Don't beat yourself up over what you ate yesterday.  We cannot control our past but we can control our future.  You can do this!  

Drink tons of water and eat lots of veggies.  Be kind to yourself!

Rachel