BFL Coffee Crew!

• MO - feeling a little better after the magic brew OR SHALL I CAPS EVERYTHING? lol

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• Well hello there DebMO :D  Nice to see you before I leave for work!  OK, 20# in the lap sounds more hardcore than feet up in a chair, LOL! I never thought to try that. Hmmmm....a challenge! I hope you have a wonderful time with your buddies today! I have a 20 year hs reunion this summer, but I don't think I can go. Especially if I want to make it to Tennessee...to me, there's no comparison! The hs reunion is in Vegas, so I know what they'll all be up to, and I got over that at about age 21, LOL!

Hi JamesK, I personally love ww pasta, especially with some cottage cheese mixed in along with the sauce! Enjoy your rainy Saturday!

Liesl, I like your goal too. I really should go get my bf tested since I have no idea what it is. I just don't want to spend the money. I have to go now. Thanks again for starting the coffee :D

Have a great day everybody!!!

• SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on that last workout buddy!!!  You did it! And yes, it is AMAZING!!! You are going to feel on top of the world for quite some time!!!

Enjoy your celebration dinner! YOU deserve it!! WooHoo! :0)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU SCOTT!!

YOU DID IT - YOU FINISHED YOUR CHALLENGE IN STYLE

Enjoy the moment - you have worked hard to get here. Monday is sure going to be a very special dinner for you both. So proud of you.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• Liesl-YES, much better!! :0) Thanks, you're an ANGEL!! :)

Have a great day at work Christina!

• The info was from the pasta box, it contains Whole Wheat, Whole Oats, Brown Rice and a bit of Wheat Bran.  Their serving suggestion is 2 oz dry which is far bigger than I am used to so I cut it in half.

• Well good morning Victors! Great to see action on a weekend morning. Another day to rock your body!

• Congratulations to Scott!! I knew that last cardio would be a kicker for ya! I am honored to call you friend and so glad to have had the CHANCE (hehe) to know you. You started your challenge all quiet and inquisitive on the old GB and ended it on FIRE like a true Champion full of advice, support and encouragement for others that are following.

You are one of the few I know that did all 84 days to the book and your results show. You my friend are what BFL dreams are made of.

Enjoy your free day, your dinner date and the celebratory glass of wine. You have much to be thankful for!!

I cant wait to see you in person in October...165 more sleeps!

• Hi everyone. still trying to learn how to use this coffee crew conversation board...Not to sure how i'm getting on yet....some times I can't do it and then there it time I get on. Can anyone help me, On how to get on and off ....:-)

• Hi everyone. still trying to learn how to use this coffee crew conversation board...Not to sure how i'm getting on yet....some times I can't do it and then there is times I get on. Can anyone help me, On how to get on and off ....:-)

• Hi everyone. still trying to learn how to use this coffee crew conversation board...Not to sure how i'm getting on yet....some times I can't do it and then there is times I get on. Can anyone help me, On how to get on and off ....:-)

• Oooppss See I'm not to sure what happen there...LOL can someone tell me what to do...:-)

• Hey there Jacqueline! Have you posted elsewhere on the site? Sometimes it takes a bit for the post to show up, so just click the reply button once...

Hopefully we'll see you in the morning for coffee; well it is "morning" right now for me, Lord knows why I am still awake...headed to bed now...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

For you early birds...C2W4 pics on t.com DebbieMO

• Yawn....Stretch.....Good Morning and happy free day to most of you.  It's UBWO day for me.  Cooking went well yesterday.  The Whole Grain pasta will take some getting used to.  Hope you all enjoy your day of rest.

C1W6D3

• Good morning team. Free day yes, but not taking it as I had fun on Wednesday. Akk! Im going to do some light cardio today and eat BFL.

Dreamt last night hthat I planned and put a weeks worth of food into little containers...must be a hint for me to get doing that. Hmm.

MO: for you - its snowing again. :( Now to check out the pics. :)