BFL Coffee Crew!

• Good Morning... Getting ready to head out to do UBWO, last one for this challenge!!  Monday I had did abs and then that evening had my first batting practice for this softball seasons... my core is still screaming today... Yay!

Pam  ~ Be the change you want to see in the World ~ MG

• GO PAM GO!! Last UBWO - WOOOOoooooOOO!

• G"DAY PAM!  Looks like I'll have to take up softball! hehe

GOODNIGHT ALL! ENJOY YOUR DAY!  Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing – then we truly live life

BigJohn
     3/17/2010

E-mail Me

You are the person who has to decide. Whether you’ll do it or toss it aside; you are the person who makes up your mind. Whether you’ll lead or will linger behind. Whether you’ll try for the goal that’s afar. Or just be contented to stay where you are, and You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change

BigJohn
     3/17/2010

E-mail Me

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Has anyone come across talk of women sharing workout ideas, tips and weights?

• Good Morning my fellow BFL crew. Waiting for coffee to cool down. It is going to be a great day.

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• Good Morning Coffee Lovers :)

• Morning Chip and BryanL - good to see you here. :) Pump that machine today and add it to the list of great days!

LBWO was ok, got the glorious shakes with quads and hams - still frustrated with these calves of mine. I can get them to work and burn, but there is still that annoying layer(s) of fat comvering them. Patience!!! They in their time will come. Paper towel theory...oh so right.

• Good Morning fabulous people!

Let myself sleep in until about 6:30 this morning. Oh how I needed that. This week 12 thing is proving to be very challenging. Roller coaster ride of mental clarity and energy. Gotta use it when it comes on. I lost another pound this morning. This is 4 days in a row. I have been eating broccoli twice a day this week. Guess that could have something to do with it. I definitely feel like a cleansing is happening...TMI :-)

HIIT the bike for my cardio last night. Legs were aching through the whole thing. My lower body is still sore today. YAY! Love that Precor leg press machine. Will recreate the same workout from Monday to try and repeat this pain through the weekend. UBWO tonight. Shoulder seems to be more consistently sore. Bummer. 1 more UBWO for this challenge though. Gonna push through it. Starting softball with Pam so I think I need my upper body.

Paperwork and stuff is starting to pile up in my house again. I have a few deadlines at work this week. Kids have all kinds of deadlines that I have to tend to. Rented some movies this weekend that are already 2 days late....still haven't watched them. I hate that! It wears on me mentally when I know I have so much in the wings. It's supposed to rain tonight so I'm hoping to catch up on some of this. At least the movie :0)

In the bigger picture...I am so incredibly blessed! This journey has been one of the most amazing things in my life. I will finish strong! I will achieve my goals!

Keep your focus positive folks! Pity parties only end up in regret! Make a list of the things that you are thankful for.

Have an OUTSTANDING day!

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

• Good morning everyone and have a blessed BFL day!!!!

PIA...get your swim suit ready!!!

• SWIMSUIT!!!!!! Time to tan!!! Morning everyone!!!! It's a gorgeous sunny day and we are ready to rumble!!!!! TTFN!!!

Kimmie

Kimmie

““How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”........ Anne Frank”

• Enjoy the sun, Kimmie! We have clouds and rain on the way, but at least it's warm! I hate cold weather!

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I'd say a good idea would be to label a new post everyday - Morning Coffee Crew - and the day's date.  Then people who are coming in don't have to page through a ton of old posts!  Just a thought!

• Deb-If you go to your settings, there is a place where you can set the posts to "descending" or ascending order. If you click the descending, I believe if you check the descending order, every time you go to a topic it begins with the last post.

Try that.... :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• GOOD MORNING ALL! 

PATTI, COME PLAY!!!!!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Hey Debs;

You still here?

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL