CONGRATULATIONS! JESSICA - MIGHTY MAX - 2013 CHAMP!

• Way to go Jess!  A big CONGRATULATIONS and huge reward for all of your hard work and dedication.  

• Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!

• @Kat – Thanks, girl!  I know you’re doing another BFL Challenge.  You've got this!  

@WPBill – That’s very kind of you.  Thank you.  Dedication… if you want to see what that looks like then just look in the mirror, my friend.  You are inspiring.  

@livinggood – Thank you.  And you can… do this… follow in my footsteps… anything.  It’s simple… just not easy.  I’m here for you!  Just go to the home page for the pictures.  The individual Champion pages aren't yet up.  Those include the essays.  

@slim new me – That’s so nice.  Thank you!  It feels amazing.

@Andys14 – Awww, buddy.  Thanks!  I am feeling very proud, though want to remember how it felt before.  That will help keep me from going back there.  

@IWillGetFit – Thank you.  Yes… very exciting.  The work… the tears, and there were tears… ALL WORTH IT.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Sylvia!  It's so nice to see you here.  Thank you!!!  You have been such a great example of a Champion for us all.  I'm proud to follow in your footsteps.  You've always supported me and I just appreciate it so much!

((( HUGS )))

• Debs,

Debs... Debs... Debs... What can I say?  Thank you!!!  You know much more than others about my journey... how far I've come.  What you did here.  What you said here.  It's all so very meaningful to me.  Thank you!  

You know... I think it is my year to shine.  Actually, I KNOW it's my year to shine.  

I also know you can do this!  I KNOW you can, Debs!  

Oh, and I LOVE that picture!  

And here's an upside down (((hug))) for you!  

• Debs told me the news.  CONGRATULATIONS, JESSICA!!  I'm really proud of you.

Laurie, 2010 Body-for-Life Champion 46+

Never underestimate your power to change.

• Awwww, thanks Chompinator!  I appreciate you coming out of hiding to say so.  ...really... very much appreciated