HELP, please!

• I am loving this new life. I am in week 4. I weigh 206 pounds, female and have lost only 4 pounds so far.

So please fee; free to tear my apart:

Kids up early, so I have a shake when i get up (6.30 Am)

Gym at 8-ish (I figure I am working on an empty tummy by then)

Breakfast at 10 am (waiting 1 hour after work out, but that puts me 3.5 hours between shake and breakfast)

Lunch 12.45

Shake 3.30

Dinner 6.30

Shake or hand full of almonds (is that ok?) at 9.30---sometimes I omit the 6th meal...cannot drink a shake that late.

Does this sound ok, timing wise? Should I be doing something different?

Please let me know...I wanna max. my efforts and results.

Cheers!

• Jaja-First congrats on your wk 4! It's kinda typical with the little wt loss the first 4 wks...I only lost 6 lbs. my first 4 wks. My biggest changes came in wk 9 and above...

Try and get as many whole foods as possible in and do get that 6th meal in...NO almonds...

For wt. workouts you want to try and get a good protein source in you within 30 minutes of working out, for cardio, wait the hour.

Hope this helps, timing looks great! All my best to you! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Jaja- Am I seeing this right? it looks like only 5 meals- there need to be 6.

What are you eating? Can you toss up a food log?

Stacy Lynn

• Jaja - How difficult would it be for you to get up at 5:30 to do your workouts before getting the kids up?  If you do that, you are working on an empty stomach and you are having a shake around 6:30 a.m.  You could start spacing your meals from there.

I started out weighing 209 lbs so you can do this.  You just have to sit down and really look at your daily routine to see how you can fit it all in and stay committed.  For me, it meant getting up at 4 a.m.  Never thought I would do it but I did and now it's no problem, in fact I really like it because it's done and all I have to do is stay on track with eating. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• In all fairness, I do not have kids at home, so it was a bit easier for me to do the early am rise. :-)

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!