Beginner needs help with weightlifting!

• So, I'm trying to figure out exactly how I'm spose to go about this lifting... Do I do all the exercises listed and just one set of each in the triangle? x12,x10,x8,x6,x12,x12?

Or do I pick a certain number of workouts per body area and do 6 sets at the reps shown above?

Sorry about the confusion! But I'm SO lost!

Thank :)

• Hi!!! For the weights you are working out main muscles... upper body workout is:

chest..shoulders..back..triceps..biceps.you will pick 2 excercises for each muscle. you do 1 excercise for 12.10.8.6 then do your second excersice for the last 12. so 12 wait 1 minute 10then 1 minute 8 1 minute 6 1 minute 12 no minutes and on to 2nd excersice for 12. wait 2 minutes then move on to next muscle group... the lower body is quads..hams..calves..and abs.  Remember the weights are raising and lowering so dont swing yourself. be in control of raising and lowering.Also do M>>W>>FRI weights and Tues>>thurs>>sat cardio. Alternate upper and lower so on Monday say u do upper.. wed. lower friday upper then monday lower. I hope this helps!!!!!

LIFE IS ONLY 10% WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU AND 90% HOW YOU REACT TO IT

• You can download the workout sheets here on the site that will show you the basic routine and then you fill in which exercises you will do.  In example chest would be "bench press followed by flyes".

Here is the link to the forms, just click on progress reports and you can download them.

http://bodyforlife.com/library/tools

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory