STARTING DEC. 8 READY FOR A CHANGE

• I AM READY FOR A CHANGE I HAD LOST 56 POUNDS IN 2010.(AND HAVEN'T GAINED IT BACK)  NOW RECENTLY DIVORCED AND READY TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED SO I CAN GIVE MY BODY & MIND A LIFT.  VERY EXCITED EVEN THOUGH I AM ON A TIGHT BUDGET.   

• Hello, I'm going to try to start on Dec. 8th as well.  Sorry to hear about the unfortunate event of divorce, but hopefully, this will give you something additional to push yourself for that fresh start and lift you seek.

• Sorry to hear about your divorce. However, BFL it the right thing to do. It's not just about getting into shape, it is about healing inside and out. Good luck with your challenge and feel free to reach out if you need support.

• Hi, I just turned 49 on 12/05. I did BFL about 10 years ago, but only lasted a few weeks.  I have been wanting to do it again and I'm now ready.  I looked high and low for my book today and found it. I'm in process and reading it and I'm also going to start on 12/08.  I'm not in a good place, not happy with my life overall.  I'm sorry what you are going through.  Let's do this together.  We can do this :)

• I meant to say I'm starting on Monday 12/09.

• I'm ready to do this starting 12/9 as well!!

• I'm starting today as well.  I've had two babies in two years and I'm ready to get fit again.  Although I lost about 30 lbs, I've been on a plateau for the last couple of months.

• I'm starting 12/9 as well.  Getting ready to take before pictures now!  1st step to accomplish this major goal.

• Hello 12/09 team! Went and got a wall calendar.  Planning my food and workout for the week. Dredging doing my before pics.  Doing that tomorrow. How are you guys preparing?

Let's do this.  I'm excited :)

• Good luck to everyone who is starting tomorrow. I am one week in and I can tell you it went by quick. Your biggest obstacle will probably finding time to workout. I suggest that you wake-up an extra a hour early and get it in first thing in the morning. I know that is going to be hard at first, but it is no different than a time change and your body will quickly adjust. Believe it or not, you will have more energy because you are working out and eating right. I also suggest, pound one glass of water when you wake-up, another after the workout, and a third with breakfast. This will give you a great start to being hydrated.  

• hey!  I started today- finished my UBWO, food on track!

One foot in front of the other, just keep moving!

• First day, so far so good. Did UBWO this morning and keeping my food as planned. Planning tomorrow's food. Have to be at work at 530am so my workout will be in the afternoon.  Going to a spinning class tonight :)

• Howdy!

I finished my cardio and ate my first meal!  

• How is everybody in week-1 doing?

• Hey Dan, doing good.  Ready for cardio and 1st meal! What about you?