HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!

• Being a VET who has served in combat with some of the most awesome individuals that you will ever find.  I feel I can say this.  I will always respect what it is they have done and will always do to keep this country free, no matter who the Commander N Chief is in the big office! They always have your back, and they always respect those who served before them and will respect those who will serve after they have said enough is enough!  I was a Hospital Corpsman for the Navy, but spent most of my career with the Marines.  Being on the front lines I saw some horrid injuries, some heroes in action.  I even saw a combatant try to take on a tank all by his lonesome, with just a rifle in hand!

I would like to THANK all the VETS who are in combat territory today.  Keep your head down, and your 6 covered!  God Bless you all!! 

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Happy veterans day to my wife and dad. Thank you for your service. I use to call my great uncle every year to thank him on the on the phone. We buried him last week. He was 94 and the only WWII combat vet I ever knew.

• Happy Veterans Day to every single veteran there was and is.  Thank you all for your service!  My dad will be 92 in 6 days. He was a bomber pilot in the Marine Air Corps in WWII.  On one of his missions he successfully it enemy supply!  

• Thank you and THANKS to all of Our Veterans and I hope you were able to enjoy some of the local tributes to all of us yesterday as well . (like Golden Corral ie)

• You are welcome!