Starting BFL Monday, Oct. 28! Who's with me?!

• I am going to spend this weekend planning and preparing.  Monday is my big start day.  I know it will be a challenge going in to the holiday season, so I'd love to have some supportive new friends to get through it with me.  Is anyone else looking to start soon?!

• Hi There,

I'm starting on October 28th, 2013. I've been forcing myself to get up and to the gym before work every morning this week in preparation. Planning to do a grocery shop this week-end. I'm with you!

• I am working on my third challange.  I will finish the saturday after new years.  So, i am in the same boat.  This program is so great because we can all plan our free day to line up with a nice holiday dinner or office party.  As long as we all keep it to one day we will still see great results through the holidays.  By the time the holidays roll around you may even find that you dont even really enjoy a whole day that is wheels off.  It is amazing what starts to happen.  Good luck to everyone.

Rachel

• I have done several challenges since 2001.  I have only fully completed the program 3 times. There were a few times that I started and didn't get passed weeks 6 or 8.   I tried tweaking the program, but found that when I followed it as is, it gave me great results!  I last completed the program Sept of 2012.  I lost about 15 lbs.  I have worked on other programs over the past year, but now I feel like getting back to what I know works for me.  I have more weight to lose- about 50 more.  I've already lost 45 lbs in the past year but BFL always gives me great results, and when done correctly, never gets boring, and is so motivating.  I'm glad others are starting tomorrow.  I just decided this past Friday that I would start up on 10/28.  Good luck everyone!  Glad to be of support and encouragement to others!

• I am starting tomorrow too and am SO happy to see some others starting as well. I did BFL twice -- once after each of my kids were born, but that was a long time ago now. I've been messing around with other programs, but, like MegDee, realized that this really does work for me and I ought to embrace it again. Reading up and will be ready to go. Let's support each other!

• Yippee!  Tomorrow's the big day!  Are you ready?!  I know I am!  I'm so tired of feeling tired and sluggish.  Can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow at 5:30am and start eating healthier.  My goal is to find more energy and lose 18lbs.  Wish me luck!  And good luck to all of you!

• Hey everyone, I'm in:) I have done bfl twice. The first time was way back in 2000 and it was great! Recently I've lost 19 pounds juicing (gained 8 back in the past 4 months)  so hoping bfl will be easy compared to that lol. I'm 47 so 50s coming soon. This time ill workout every day but still take one free day. Good luck......day 1:)

• Hey everyone, I too can be counted in on this back on track challenge. I have completed BFL twice so far in the past and must say that it worked great I lost weight and felt great. After I completed both times and lost the weight that I needed to I went back to my old ways only to gain the weight back and feeling sluggish. This is the very first time that I have ever actually signed up for the challenge and now that is done there is no turning back. Good Luck everyone

• Why is tbe ap on android not saving anything? Every time i login it doesnt recignize what ive already done. It starts me at day 1 everytime. How am i suposed to use the ap when i cant get to day 2 or 3 etc. Very annoying.  

• How was everyone's Day 2??  I've been feeling so hungry!  I've eaten my 6 meals already and- I probably should be in bed already- but I'm kind of hungry!  I slept great last night though. I typically struggle with getting enough.  Usually when I get in a good workout, I sleep great.  Hope all is well in the group!

• I'm a part of this crew!

I completed a challenge summer 2010 to great results and I'm excited to recommit to the BFL life. Would love the support of fellow challengers. :)

• Total newbie here. I'm starting tomorrow. Just a little nervous. Still need to read through the material, but I'm tired of waiting:-)

• Welcome Madison,

Make sure you read the book and understand the challenge before you begin.  Planning and preparation are the key elements for your success, so make sure you start off on the right foot.  Read the book, plan your meals, keep a journal, and PLAN PLAN PLAN.  This lifestyle is not an easy one and the only way to succeed is to make sure you are prepared every single day.  Just my $0.02

• Are you getting enough protein and eating portion sizes that are appropriate for your size?  If so, then it could be that your body is just adjusting to eating less and healthier.  How are you now, on day five?  I've been getting hungry late afternoon, just before supper.  I had a few almonds and a big glass of water to get me through yesterday while I made supper.

• I agree with reading the book.  It's so important, to make sure you're doing your workouts and eating properly.  It's also a great source of motivation.  I'm on day 5 so far.  Was up too late last night so had a little trouble getting motivated today, but got my lower body workout done!  Already used heavier weights for legs and it was only my second lower body workout!  Woohoo!!