64 Days and fell off track

• I was a success. I went for 64 days and then everthing fell apart. I am starting all over again tomorrow, with the utmost intention of finishing the challenge, and keeping the lifestyle.

Starting weight 145lbs

Goal weight 120lbs

• Just get back on that horse and get back on course.  Setbacks will happen.  It's how you respond to the setback that matters.  Good luck!

-Mike

• Yes!!  What Mike said ^^^

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• You can't have any impact on yesterday.....but you can do the right thing today and tomorrow.   2 out of three ain't bad!!!

Good luck!!!

• I feel your pain.  I'm 5 and a half weeks in and I fell off the last 4 days.  I'm not starting over, I'm gonna continue and for the next 6 weeks and then start a second challenge.  Best of luck to you.  64 days is a long time.

• I am starting over tomorrow for the fourth time. This time I will do it.  I have to so I can be healthy.  Never give up.

• Nice ! Good Luck.  You will finish just before the new year.  Congradulations

• "Fall down seven times, get up eight."

Stay strong, as hard as it may be.  Hard work and dedication always pays off in the end.  Best of luck to both of you!  

Keep hitting those 10's!