Week 2 blues

• Ok, week one was fabulous; tons of energy, sore muscles and fitting in pants that haven't seen the light of day in a year. But this week!!! I'm struggling. Anyone experience this let down  and if so, what helps?

• Just stick with it!  Week one contains dramatic changes in eating, water intake, working out, etc.. Your body is just getting adjusted.  Eat clean and keep hitting your 10's!

• I agree with Dave.   Just take it one day at a time.   Also enjoy your free day!!    You get to look forward to that every single week.   I am at the point to where I am looking forward to my next workout, and I am also feeling much better on a daily basis....even though I am a little sore, but that is a good thing.

• Many of us reach this type of plateau on week 2 but it is important to stick with it and look towards the later goal and review why you decided to do this to begin with. Hope you are keeping a journal to help out with this. Keep Moving Forward!!!

• Thanks, your advice helped.

• I pushed through t and it did get easier, thanks!

• Week 3 a different ball game. I HAVE to work out, even with a full day of jury duty on a a criminal case I rushed home to get to the weights and bike. I haven't felt this good in years. Thanks for the advice.

• Just checking in to make sure you are still on track there Myck.    It sounded like you were really starting to get on a roll in week 3.