Body of Work video

• I used to have a copy of the Body of Work video but I can't find it.  I think it was sent to me free of charge back then?  Amazon is selling it for $15.  Does anyone know of a place online that I can watch it for free? 

• You can get it right on this site along with two DVD's with BFL success stories and a DVD on how to do Body-for-LIFE (you should still read the book).  The 4-DVD set cost $9.99.  It's great for motivation.  :-)

Here's the link:

www.abbottstore.com/.../007160

If you order the 4-DVD set, you do not need to buy the Success Stories 2 video.  It's included in the 4-DVD set.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Just ordered it.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!   I hadn't really checked out the store yet!

• Hmmmm everyone in this community is a God send - i have desired to own the Body of Works video for quite some time now, i also just placed my order, can't wait for it to come.

Have a great day everyone.

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently

• Mine came today (the complete 4 dvd pack) can't wait to watch them!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• They are truly inspiring.  Get the kleenex on the way to watch them.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I received my Body of Work DVD last night and watched it with my husband - WOW, that is all i can say WOW.

I was sitting there watching the DVD and thinking of what i am "doing" and what this community is doing and it was just like WOW we are all in this together, everyone working for one common goal and in the process inspiring others to do the same, sharing our successes, and our less than successes, our secrets and what is tried and true for us - i think this community IS the daily living practice of the Universal Law of Reciprication.

It was cool to see the faces of the people who i have searched and read and feel like i already know on the TV - THAT was so cool - i kept telling my husband "i know him and him and I remember her and him and and and, it was a great evening!!!

Hey BFL community - YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i am quitting before i start getting really mushy :)

Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day Moms.

Cory
    Life IS Good
    Not in BFL challenge currently