counting down from 84

• Started today and feeling better already (believe it or not).  Did a geat 20 minute cardio and following the BFL nutrition program.  I have a real good upper body work out planned for tomorrow.

Taking before pics tonight when I get home from work, I hope that does'nt deflate my  happy outlook.  Who am I kidding, I know what I look like.  That's why I started this in the first place!  

I hope everyone is doing great.    

• Agghh !  I took my before pics last night.  Boy was that a depressing eye opener.  I'm looking forward to my 4 week pics, looking for some real changes.  

Was called in to work early today so had to postpone upper body work out til tonight.   I hate working out after work, but I am determined to follow this program to the tee.  

• I feel your pain!! My before pic was a real eye opener for me too. I guess clothes hide a alot. This is day 5 for me and I am very sore. Having a hard time walking down stairs. Its a good feeling though to know I am doing something about it. Stay strong!!!

• Thanks ohiogirl49  

I'm looking forward to that sore feeling, it means it's woking.  You hang in there too.  I know that there are going to be hard days ahead. Someone on another forum reminded me that those are the breakthrough days....the ones that mean the most.  Hopefully people like you and I can help each other through.  I'll be posting most days (to keep myself motivated) so I will look forward to your input.  Have a great day!  

• Great uper body work out last night.  Did a hard 20 minute cardio this morning.  Today is my food cheat day....I know, I'm only three days in.  Don't judge ;-)  I have to make Sat cheat day cause I intend on enjoying some coctails on my cheat days and Sunday is my only day off to sleep in a bit.  I'm afraid if I try to push with no cheat day until next Sat, I will get frustrated and quit.

I don't want to set myself up for failure.

I'm haveing aproblem with the food, I'm not finding the time to eat 6 times a day.  I need to realy prepare for next week.  That means some shopping and cooking tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great day.    

• Ahh cheat day over and time to begin 6 good BFL days. Crazy thing is, I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm looking forward to some intense workouts n lean healthy eating.

Although my cocktails, turkey on rye with mayo, and French fries were enjoyable, this morning's indigestion is no longer something that I am willing to accept on a daily basis.

I hope everyone has a terrific  Labor Day weekend