any one like me?

• started bfl july 22. I am 56 yrs old, male. have been steady in cardio and weight lifting for 2 yrs. I am 6 ft tall and weighed 204 lbs on july 22nd. 5 weeks later I am at 196. I have not cheated once on food and have not missed any workouts. I was hoping to see more weight drop off. my diet before starting was eating whatever I wanted plus HUGE amounts of ice cream. All I really want is to lose my ice cream belly. anyone have a similar problem? I actually like the diet. makes it easier to plan meals. don't have to cook so much !

• That is almost 2lbs per week, and you have been doing some cardio and weight training for 2 yrs.  Sounds like you are on track to me.  You could increase your cardio and start hitting your 10's at a different level, same with the weights.  Increasing your weights increases your muscles in turn burns more fat.  Try that and see what happens.  

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM