Gather here faithful GBers-1 post thread

• SEIZE THIS DAY !!  God made this day with you in mind. Don't waste a second of it.  Work harder.  Study harder.  Focus harder.  Love harder.  Work-out harder.  WHAT'S UP ??  Life is way too short to half step your way through..... WALK IN PURPOSE TODAY FRIENDS.

G u n s

• Hiya Jacqueline: good to see you are back in the game. I love camping - have fun!!

I am almost done week 8 of C2 and thanks to my new friend Armster (he's waving the checkered flag for a few of us) I am looking forward to RAH RAH RAHking the next and final leg of the challenge. It has been interesting keeping my body challenged with excercises, and trying to keep them ripped and growing. OUR BODIES ARE AMAZING and they can do so much if we treat them right.

Thanks for asking. :)

• Morning Cathie, Miriam

"I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today"

• Jacqueline-Doing great here! C2W5 and moving right along! I'm doing a 5K tomorrow...will see how that goes. I told myself during one of my cardio workouts in 1st challenge that I would do one for C2 and there was an opportunity so I'm going for it...You only live once! :)

My husband and son are going to a scout camp this weekend, Luke-7 is so excited! Hope the rain holds off for them though!

Have a great day! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Morning Deb, did not see you

• hey Ray...cant access FB from work and only got half your post. It looks funny. I cant wait to read at dinner. AND NO I am NOT going to page myself today and not disguise my voice. LOL.

• Hey Ray, think we were posting at same time!  All in favor of Legs paging herself on the intercom at work in her own voice, raise your hand!!! Both of mine are raised! lol!! :)

• MORNING RAY !

to answer your question from yesterday, things are going well.  i have successfully weened myself off the heavy hydrocodone.... it was making me an emotinal basket case.  one minute very happy, the next very weepy, the next hollerin at the kids.  IT WAS THE WORST !  THE GOOD NEWS.... even though they switched me to tramadol, another pain med, as it is now, i only take it before P. T.

the rest of the time.... OVER THE COUNTER BABY !!!  even after a good bout of P.T., i can get by with ibuprofin or extra stregnth arthritis Tylenol.  IT'S AWESOME BEING IN CONTROL OF MY MIND AGAIN.

today i see my surgeon and he will see if i still need a manipulation.  they wanted me at a bend of 115 degrees and i got to 120 on wed, SO, i'm guessing he'll forget about the silly little manipulation idea..... he's such a gem.

i will more than likely go to twice a week on the P.T. i rather enjoy it now that they are done torturing me

:O)

G u n s

• Miriam, First of all congrats on the rehab. Secondly, do not blame your mental instabilities on the medication, I am not buying it, lol. There was this comedian that explained a therapist very well, she said that if you have ever been to a therapist thay are sadistic bastards and that if you look deeper, the word therapist broken down into 2 words THE RAPIST. I am glad that you weened yourself off of meds, easy to get addicted and good for you being stronger than the medication. Good to see you again

• Miriam: That is awesome news about the pain killers. You went in knowing what you had to do, and you nailed it. I admire that.

Also WHEY to go on showing up that PT and Doctor. !

• Yes.

• Reporting in - Everything going great!

Muscles have a renewed soreness and sometimes I can "feel" them building after I ate a great healthy meal.

Keep it up everyone!  My gym seems less crowded on Friday's, so to all that push when others have given up or slipped.....Let's do this!

~Marqui D. C1W8D53

• I've wondered where you've been! I sent you a "conversation"! :)

Off to lunch, then only two more classes...THEN...the WEEKEND!!!!!!!! Whoop! I'm a little excited wouldn't ya say! Later, peeps! ;)

• Hey thats great ~ Marqui, I know what you are saying about the muscles building  after you eat." It feels great  " ...Have a great weekend and hear from everyone tomorrow...<3 doen't forget to ~ HUG~ yourself because you are doing a great  job for yourself

• Hello everyone!

I haven't been on here in a while... when I come on here, typically no one else is   :P  

Anyways,

Posted my week 6 pics. Not a whole lot of change, but I'm seeing settle differences. Enough to keep me going, anyways!!

Stacy Lynn