Barnette Holston What to Be! What Products to Use?

• I've started the challenge and have settled on using EAS 100% Whey Protein (Two shakes a day) and EAS Muscle Armor (Right after Workout).  This is on top of my addtional other meals a day. 

My goal is to get down to 12% body fat from 32% and look like Barnette Holston from last year's challenge. He had my body shape and weight starting out so it looks realistic.  Anyone have any advice for products I should be using outside of what I have selected? From reading the body-for-life book and talking with the challenge reps via phone, I'm really confused.  They all seem to have a different view.  I realize they are in the business of selling product, however I sure wish I knew what Barnette used during his challenge.  At this point, I feel like it is a crap shoot concerning the products I should be using. 

• Look into creatine, and your amino's (BCAA's)  If you have the $$ stick with EAS products, if not there are cheaper products out there that will give you the same results.  You just need 1 product to be in the competition part of the program.

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM