Thoughts on creatine for women

• Hey everyone!  I just started my first BFL challenge 8/12/13.  I am Sooo sore because I haven't used my muscles in so long.  I have been trying to read up on creatine but wanted to get your thoughts or experiences with it.  Is it okay to use on the challenge?  I am particularly looking at getting the EAS Betagen with Revigor.  I am hoping it will help with my muscle soreness.  Please let me know what you all think about a woman taking creatine.  Thanks

Shayla

• I can't help you with the 'Creatine for women' question.  I would suggest Muscle Armor if your main concern is taking care of sore/tired muscles.  I notice a real difference when I use it in how I feel the day after a real hard workout - muscles aren't nearly as sore and feel really good.

• ShaylaS,

We currently have a couple of products with that might work for you. Betagen contains creatine & HMB whereas Phos HP has creatine, beta-alanine and carbs. The carbs in Phos HP help improve creatine uptake by muscles, which can reduce the chance that you would not respond to the creatine. Click here to learn more: eas.com/.../easspecialty. Feel free to give us a call to get more information. We are available M-F, 8:30am - 5pm, EST at 1-800-297-9776.

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• I have heard that Betagen works well for women.  I think it also works well for men, as I have used it in the past (not currently using it, but I did see good effects from it).  

-Mike

• I just started the Betagen Wednesday and already feel a huge difference....thank goodness! I am really hopin the creatine will help with building muscle mass (without bulking) also. Thanks for your input guys