Want to make sure I am starting things off right with my before pics

• Hi! I am just starting my first 12 week BFL challenge. I started the registration packet and uploaded my before pics with the date stamp on them. Is this sufficient? I want to make sure I can submit everything correctly in order to compete in the challenge. Excited to get this body transformed! Thanks for any advice!

• I started today Aug 5th and would love the support! Good luck on this journey.

• That is about what I did, so it sounds good to me.  Completed my BFL round Saturday.  Hope all goes well for you.

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• The support that comes with this program really help, or at least I think.  I did this program in 2004 and lost 50 lbs in 12 weeks.  And I kept off 40 lbs for 6 years, then had twins in 2010.  I am doing it again to get rid of these last 27 pounds.  It's time and I am more than ready.  We can do this!!!!  Good luck, and try and stay focused.  I  recorded everything I ate and drank and weighed weekly.  That way I could see what worked for me!  

• How much weight did you lose?  Are you satisfied with your achievements?

• The first time I did this program back in 2001, I lost 15lbs, but I only weighed 170 back then.  It was all in my gut...lol.  This year is different cause I had had different goals and my weight has been as high as 184 and as low as 149 -  all in a 3 yr period.  I got involved in other programs and got my weight back up to 176, and looking pretty good.  When I started this round of BFL, my weight was not my goal, cause I am trying to build more muscle.  I wanted to lose in my waist...lol.  I only lost a little over 2lbs in 12 wks, but I went from a tight 36in waist to still needing a belt to hold up my 34's.  I am trying to get back into 32's since those are easier for me to find in the stores...lol.  I am very satisfied with what I did in my 12wks.  No longer am I an apple but getting closer to the V shape I have always wanted.

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM