August 2013

• Just started any advice. I live in Phoenix AZ and a caregiver...
  • Follow what the original book tells you to do.  Give 110% on your workouts.  Hit your 10's.  Follow the meals to a "T".  Portions!  If you have a setback on a certain day, let it go and get back on the BFL train.  Not everyday will be perfect.  There will be days when you simply don't hit your 10's.  Don't dwell on it.  Just eat properly and go on to your next workout.  When life gets compicating in Week 3 or 4, or whenever it hits you, figure it out...when to fit your workout in.  If that means getting in at 4am, then get up at 4am.  Missing workouts will effect your progress, and if you hit all your workouts, and follow your diet as it's laid out for you in the book, you will be so thankful that you followed the program at the end of Week 12.  This program works for everyone who completes it properly.  Sometimes, it takes more than one challenge to achieve you ultimate results, but if you put all of your heart into your challenge, you will feel SO much better about yourself by the end of the challenge, and you'll be on the road to success, if you haven't already achieved it!  Good luck!

-Mike

• Thanks for your advice

• My work schedule is crazy being a caregiver i work 7 days a week monday thru sunday i work 7am to 8:30am and mondays wednesdays fridays and saturdays I work 9pm to 6am and tuesdys thursdays and sundays I work 9:30pm to 11pm.....unless I get called in from 9am to 8pm are my free hours...ha..like i said crazy... so i go to the gym in those hours and still try to fit in sleep and dr appt if needed. Even though i am tired and fall asleep at the wheel at times when I go to the gym and i make myself finish my sets I doooo feel sooo much better, its just getn their thats the struggle. My daughter is my motivator and now i have my husband pushing me as well. my only other question so far is what does it mean by hitting the 10s...