Any 200+ women out there starting the challenge?

• I'm determined to do this and really looking forward to the next 12 weeks. 

But.... everyone's starting weight seems so much lower than where I am (or even where I plan to get to!).  It's a little disconcerting to see the weight that tipped the balance for folks and made them lock down and motivated them to totally change their life is much LESS than my 12 week goal weight! Yikes!

Can't believe I have gotten to this weight, but accept the responsibility and the challenge of getting it OFF!  SO looking forward to the program, but would love to know if there are any other big girls out there taking on the challenge as well.

• I weighed 200 when starting ..... I was 200 over the weekend... have done BFL for 4 days and now weigh 192.... I am so excited....  Please don't worry about how much you way.  No matter what we will ALL be winners.  We all will feel better and look better.  I am so happy that you are going to start.

• Wow! Great Reply and Results!

Thank you... EXACTLY what I needed to hear!

:)

• Hell yes do I know that feeling, where my 12 week goal was bigger than where other women started.

In January I was 250 pounds. I stopped eating fast food. Then on Feb 25th I started BFL and my weight was 240. Today I stepped on the scale and the needle hovered over 201. I have never been so happy to weigh 200 lbs, I mean I have lost FIFTY pounds so far and people always say I don't look nearly that heavy because I have toned up.

I took pictures every week and put them together showing my progress bit by bit. You can see it in my profile. I didn't have any shame because I just knew this would give me the change I so badly wanted, and I had so much motvation o show other people in my shoes that they can do it too.

I plan everything in a notebook with all the worksheets. I made a video on youtube how to make one, I can link it if you want....it made my success possible for me personally. I planed out 3 challenges this year because I know realistically that it will take longer to look like the "after" the champions got. But I just think, it took years to get this way and taking almost one year to completely turn around isn't that long. It helps me to think of it as a block of 12 weeks, I am in my second block. Then I take it "one meal at a time. One workout at a time. One decision to do the right thing at a time. One day at a time" and I just don't skip one of those meals/decisions/workouts. Unless I am in the hospital.

Seriously, you can do it. People here will cheer you on and help you when you struggle. Good luck!!

• This is my first week and I'm at a whopping 279 lbs starting weight, so please don't let it get you down ... I'm here and will be here for a while, its going to take me a few challenges to get to where I want to be.

• I added you as a friend, keep in touch ...