Supplaments

• I'm into my third week. I use myoplex. What other supplaments are recommended? I was looking at betagen for a muscle building/recovery supplament. 

• *Supplement

• I would recommend some type of creatine, whether it's Betagen or some other creatine.  Also, if you're not using protein powder (not Myoplex), you probably want that to assist in protein intake.  I use both those and Myoplex during my challenges.  -Mike

• For my supplementations, I use BCAA's, Protein powder, Creatine, Glutamine, NO pump, L-Carnitine(sp? for poo)and Thermo Blast to fight the fat.  Just make sure to do your research before getting into supps.  What works for one may not work for another....just saying

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• What is Thermo Blast?

• When I did this program a dozen years ago I used two supplements, one was called Phosphogen and another that I really liked called Cytovol. Are these still available? I had excellent results using both. Maybe they have a different name now? When i look for them, it appears that both products are discontinued.

• Hi Colossus,

Thermo Blast is a product from Body Fortress.  I use their products.  It is a fat burner.  You can find it at their web page  www.boddyfortress.com  Check out their many other products too.  You can find them at Wal-Mart at a very good price.

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• sorry... bodyfortress.com

• Thanks for the tip, squid.

• No problem