I am new to this program...

• ...so new that I started at 4:50 this morning with my workout in my garage and would love to chat with anyone who has more time in than I do!

• Welcome Kato82352 to the BFL Forum and Team(family).  Be sure to follow the program with resolve and to the best of your abilities, plan and ask for advice and support when you need it from us out here and I am sure you will be amoung the many success stories of the BFL way of life. Keep Moving Forward!!!

• You can do this Kat!  Follow the book.  Eat clean, hit your 10's, enjoy free day.  Good luck!

• DaveND has it right..follow the program closely and everything will fall in place!

• I will totally follow the book--it's my security blanket! I have tried them all, from A - Z (Atkins to Zone) and this program is the only one that makes sense! Thank you for your support DaveND!!!

• Thank you Angelpants! For the first time I feel as though I am on the path to the being the most physically fit and mentally alert than I have ever been in my life!

• Welcome! I'm a veteran I guess having been on and off BFL for about 14 years. It's the best program though. I always come back to it when I've gotten "paralysis from analysis" :) Trust the plan and enjoy it. We're all here to help you along the way.

• Thank you for the support WPBill! I am a little confused about my registration packet however; one thing I read said I can submit it (I am assuming photos as well) by mail at the end of the 12 weeks. However yesterday I read something that was specific about size and uploading my photos as in online. Would either way be acceptable?

• Thank you for your words of support BFLAndy! It's great to know there are people willing to support and encourage someone taking on such a challenge!

• I'm new to the program as well Kat082352 but everything that I've read thus far says you submit at the end of 12 weeks.  You can either do it by mail or uploading and sending it through your computer.  If I'm wrong please someone explain, I'm reading the book daily and the Eating for Life book is awesome.  I love the fact that the receipes are short and simple and looks great.  Going home tonight to make the Turkey Bacon Quiche. Something I can bring to work and eat every morning.  If you don't have this book I advise you go to Amazon and get it, I purchased it used from them and when it came it was brand new.  I paid 1.99 for the book and 3.99 for shipping.  Good luck