Starting The Challenge June 10, 2013

• I would also like to join  look forward to this challenge.  

• I'm starting June 10th as well.  Do we have to post our before pics on the Community?

• Hi everyone!  Looks like we are going to have a lot of encouragement to count on. So looking forward to taking this journey with all of you!

A bit about myself, I am 53 years and am 50 pounds overweight. I have a condition called tachycardia, which is an accelerated heart rate. It sometimes gives me anxiety when I am sedentary and it may be 130 bpm to 180 bpm.  When I work out It can beat 20 to 40 bpm higher than the person next to me. Mainly, that is what has kept me from exerting myself.  The 50 pound gain originally came about when I quit smoking over 10 years ago. Have kept it on even after all of my attempts of dieting.  In the past 6 weeks, I have been going to the gym and doing aqua fitness classes twice a week and zumba twice a week. I haven't lost any weight but have lost 15.5 inches, overall.  I am feeling some muscle gain. I would also like to add that I do not eat very healthy, when i am not dieting, and realize I need to make a change if I want to see positive results from all of my efforts.  I own many dieting and exercise books and just recently thought that I should add weight training to my workouts and pulled BFL from the shelf. This will be e first time utilizing this book and pray this may be the missing link to possible success. Judging by the photo's of recent challenger's. I believe if I work it the rewards will be great. As I stated before, I look forward to taking this journey with all of you.  

• starting tomorrow also. I am 46 yrs old 6'4" and weigh in at 305lbs. I have left myself go and feel it every day. get out of breath easy, always tired, etc. Determined to finish the challenge this time.

• I'm starting June 10th as well.

• Good luck to all us June 10th'ers! I looked in the mirror at my body yesterday and said goodbye to the old me lol:))

• Good luck everybody!!! :)

• I started today as well. I had a little set back with some food poisoning (note to self.. if asparagus has a best by date.. don't eat it 6 days later...) I still completed most of my morning workout before the puking began at least. And now that i Feel better, my eating has been very good, and have dinner all packed up and ready for work! This is my first time doing this challenge, and I am determined to succeed. I hope all of you do super well in it also! Good luck everyone!

• AhleyMB, sorry to read about your food poisnoning. Glad that you are feeling better. Good luck to you!

Everyone, good luck to all of you!  Unfortunately, I had every intention to begin today. I was ready with food and workouts. I didn't get a wink of sleep last evening. I had the worse pain, as if someone was continually socking me below the breastbone. I went to ER @ 6:00 am and came home without a gall bladder. I should be able to join all of you in 3 weeks or more   After I've recovered!  

I am going to follow this blog and root all of you on!

• Yeah, cwo_fmh

Hope you are doing well on day 2

• Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you are doing better. ( I pray you are).  Take care of yourself and you will back with us in no time.  Be blessed

• Ok, I hope everyone has had a great two day start.  It's been really well for me so far, my first upper body workout went really well but today I struggled with only 20 minutes of cardio so I ended up doing 40 mins.  That's pretty good when I normally spend 2.5 hours a day in the gym.  Good luck and let's chat often

• Ok, I hope everyone has had a great two day start.  It's been really well for me so far, my first upper body workout went really well but today I struggled with only 20 minutes of cardio so I ended up doing 40 mins.  That's pretty good when I normally spend 2.5 hours a day in the gym.  I hope you are feeling better and good luck and let's chat often

• From everything that I've read we don't submit pictures until its time to send packet in at the end of our 12 weeks. If you find out differently please let me know. Ok, I hope everyone has had a great two day start.  It's been really well for me so far, my first upper body workout went really well but today I struggled with only 20 minutes of cardio so I ended up doing 40 mins.  That's pretty good when I normally spend 2.5 hours a day in the gym.  Good luck and let's chat often

• Yeah for you.