Already an issue - EGGS!

• While on reddit yesterday I came across a user on r/loseit that had the same height/weight as me and lost just as much weight as I would like to lose.  She used this program and so I made the committment to do it as well.  I just blankly signed up.  :)  The issue for me now that I look at the meal plans is the eggs.  I dont eat them.  Anyone else in a similar situation with some sample breakfasts?

• I don't have an issue with eggs, but you can just eat any other form of protein. Examples: Beans, cottage cheese, chicken, fish, etc.

I think sometimes we have to break out of the tradition of what breakfast should be.  

Today I ate 3 egg whites, blueberries, and broccoli.

You can mix and match your breakfast according to your own preference. Maybe a breakfast burrito with beans, tortilla, and veggies.

• Reddit is my jam right there! Glad you found this program. I never eat eggs. I tried to....but I never feel like they are cooked enough until they are burned. Not my bag. I usually have oatmeal, and then for protein I will have a non-breakfast item like chicken or tuna. I don't feel like I have to have conventional breakfast food in the morning. I just choose something from the list that sounds appetizing.

• good!  thanks for the advice.  i have always hated breakfast foods.  everything has eggs and pancakes bore me after about 2 bites.  :)  I'm still trying to get the portion sizes down.  using myfitnesspal for that.

• A scoop of protein powder on oatmeal works well for me - although I love eggs!