Anyone starting this week? 5/27

• This is my first go round, we are doing the challenge as a couple.  

Memorial day wasn't the best day to start - I focused on eating only, no workout.  Today up and at 'em at the gym bright and early! 

• Best of luck!  I think you'll really benefit from doing the challenge as a couple.  Makes eating a lot more manageable when you and your spouse/partner are both working towards the same goal - eating clean!  Plan ahead as much as possible, but worry about executing the program one-day-at-a-time.  You can do this!

• Posted on another thread, but:

I'm starting today as well (May 28, 2013), if you guys (those that started this thread and started Monday) do not mind me getting going a day late.  Memorial Day was not a good day to start for me since I had home projects going on and was not able to get to the gym.  Looking forward to completing 12 weeks and being a lot more fit than I am right now.  I, too, have done BFL in the past with great success, but have let myself slide back to the unhealthy way of life (not eating healthy and no regular workout routine).  Looking forward to this!  

• Is there another thread started already?  Point me to it :)

• Jumped on scales this AM...weighed 205...the most I've ever weighed in my life...IT'S TIME FOR THAT TO CHANGE!!!  Registered for BFL today!!!  Let's do this!!!

• I'm getting started tomorrow, 5/29/13.  Want to see it all the way through to the end.  Need some accountability & encouragement, & want to do the same for others.  Anyone want to jump in & partner w/ me for this challenge?  

• Preacher-Fireman, I will partner up with you, if you'd like.  I may not officially be kicking off until tomorrow, anyway, myself.  I have had something come up concerning some family for after work (when I originally planned to workout) and I highly doubt I will make it to the gym before it closes.  So I'm about to officially start tomorrow, too.  The only thing that you may need to know, though, is I am not officially doing a "Challenge," but putting myself through the complete program for 12 strict weeks.  The way I understand it is a "Challenge" is an official entry into the contest.  Am I correct on that?  

• Thanks, Ag12thman!  Yes, the "Challenge" is an official entry, but let's still hold each other accountable & stay w/ this through the next 12 weeks.  Looking forward to it!

• Hey guys! Count me in on that accountability too. I am starting today and need to nip this thing in the bud! At my heaviest I was 270, but managed to get to 220. I just hit 245 this week! My ultimate goal is to be under 200 lbs. Let's help each other make this a lifestyle change.

• Appreciate it, preacher_fireman.  Sounds good to me!  I'm looking forward to it, too.  BFLAndy, you are definitely in with us.  Let's do this.

• Headed to gym in about an hour & a half for 1st upper body workout.  Pumped about getting started!

• Hope it goes well, preacher-fireman!  Let us know how it goes for you on Day 1.  I'll hit mine tonight.

• Thanks, Ag12thman.  We'll touch base tomorrow.  

• Sounds good.  Thanks.  Hope you knock those weights out and have a good one.

• BAM!  Upper body workout done!  Good workout.  Pushed it, but not quite as hard as I will since this was my 1st day.  Feels good to be on the road now to getting in shape!